Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the riots get much worse....? Seeing the police vehicles being wrecked or burning in many cities....FIAT should be happy...most likely Jeep or Dodge vehicles...and the need to buy NEW replacements will soon be.....! Dunno if ya can trust the cities purchase orders to be paid thou...Broke...!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Will the riots get much worse....? Seeing the police vehicles being wrecked or burning in many cities....FIAT should be happy...most likely Jeep or Dodge vehicles...and the need to buy NEW replacements will soon be.....! Dunno if ya can trust the cities purchase orders to be paid thou...Broke...!
I have a feeling it’s gonna get worse. People are finally realizing we put number them and the cops are afraid. They lost a whole police station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
If some had their way they would describe it as passive aggression.

Doesn't matter what label is placed on it, its violence when we see the extreme and worst on either side result in loss of property and life.

Some shop owners have empathy for this madness destroying their own businesses. And they know they will be rebuilt by insurance or GoFundMe.

Happily it's not my city on fire. Sadly its others.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
This is gonna get a helluva lot worse if it keeps up. Here's why:
1. "Protesters" one step away from rioting decided to visit the White House....you don't wanna push and piss off the Secret Service. The compound is quite well armed and they will not hesitate to open up on invaders. They will shoot first and let the FBI worry about asking questions later. That is their mandate.
2. Use of active duty troops (not national guard) is being kicked around to suppress the riots and looting in multiple cities if these states can't get their shit together and do it themselves. Before anyone argues that would be illegal under Posse Comitatus, PC is for enforcing domestic law & policies. The Insurrection Act provides legality for deployment of federal troops on American soil to to put down lawlessness, insurrection, and rebellion; which at the moment is exactly what's happening.

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
The asshats rioting should be jailed. The SJW media is just winking at it and politicians are letting it slide. When an illegal immigrant kills a US citizen, is there any rioting in the streets? What do you think would happen to average middle class Americans if they reacted like this in that circumstance? We all know what would happen....they'd wind up in the pokey.

Until this COVID thing hit, black and hispanic unemployment was at the lowest point in history and the economy was booming. A couple months of adversity and some idiot cop abusing his authority is enough to touch off a relapse into lawlessness and victim-itis. Yet another reason to NOT live in any of our perpetually mismanaged urban pits.

I'm certainly not justifying what that cop did, but that does not give people license to burn and loot. Let the courts do their thing. I see him spending a long stint in jail (or worse).

Best,

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yesterday..where was it, Minneapolis ? Where the Police abandoned the police station,. ran away...Geeeez,,,,,What commander ever thought that was a good idea? Never, Never should that have been done...Tonight...many hours of darkness...Many armed Nat'l Guard ...Not a good mix...! But it has to be...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Trust me, LEOs are not "afraid". Act like an animal, be treated like an animal.

The Officer should be prosecuted, as that was ridiculous to see. No LEO is ever taught that is a way to subdue anyone. However, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

"Justice" for this guy involves looting, arson, vandalism, burglary, assault? Gimme a break. How about we see this outrage every time an African-American kills a white LEO?

I guess all the mask-wearing and end of the world Covid-19 takes a back burner now.

It'll be a shame when all the SJW and left wing loonies cry again when Trump wins by a landslide.

Reactions: Lenny H and N8ECH

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yesterday..where was it, Minneapolis ? Where the Police abandoned the police station,. ran away...Geeeez,,,,,What commander ever thought that was a good idea? Never, Never should that have been done...Tonight...many hours of darkness...Many armed Nat'l Guard ...Not a good mix...! But it has to be...
Wasn't that the Mayor's decision? No LEO ever made that call.

Reactions: Ol*Geezer2018

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I have a feeling it’s gonna get worse. People are finally realizing we put number them and the cops are afraid. They lost a whole police station.

They "lost" a police station because they were ordered to abandon the station. Don't get it twisted, if given the authority even the local law enforcement would end these riots in under an hour. Add in the National Guard or US Troops? The amount of firepower they possess would end this nonsense immediately.

·
Registered
298 Posts
They "lost" a police station because they were ordered to abandon the station. Don't get it twisted, if given the authority even the local law enforcement would end these riots in under an hour. Add in the National Guard or US Troops? The amount of firepower they possess would end this nonsense immediately.
Idc who lost it, it’s obvious where you stand on the issue. But LEO is way too cocky and think they run the show they don’t.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Idc who lost it, it’s obvious where you stand on the issue. But LEO is way too cocky and think they run the show they don’t.

And even further down the totem pole is the street animals getting "justice" by acting like that.

And you wonder why Trump was elected.

·
Registered
298 Posts
And even further down the totem pole is the street animals getting "justice" by acting like that.

And you wonder why Trump was elected.
I don’t wonder what trump was elected. You know nothing about me or who I side with. Furthermore I can care less, LEO should be afraid this is all coming to a head. You think you can just come out guns blazing, won’t work out for either side. Fact is LEO is outnumbered and people are fed up, there is a reason people don’t like police as a whole. They protect their bad apples.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I don’t wonder what trump was elected. You know nothing about me or who I side with. Furthermore I can care less, LEO should be afraid this is all coming to a head. You think you can just come out guns blazing, won’t work out for either side. Fact is LEO is outnumbered and people are fed up, there is a reason people don’t like police as a whole. They protect their bad apples.

I meant "you" as a generalization, not you specifically.

The side it won't work out for is the side it has never worked out for.

Burning, stealing, robbing and destroying YOUR OWN city and small businesses. Point proven!

The "people" who are fed up are the city population. And that's how they "protest"? Destroying their own environment proves no point other than the point that others already know. You don't see this behavior outside of urban areas.

Reactions: Lenny H

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
That'll be the taxpayers buying new police cruisers.

Reactions: Lenny H

·
Registered
298 Posts
I meant "you" as a generalization, not you specifically.

The side it won't work out for is the side it has never worked out for.

Burning, stealing, robbing and destroying YOUR OWN city and small businesses. Point proven!

The "people" who are fed up are the city population. And that's how they "protest"? Destroying their own environment proves no point other than the point that others already know. You don't see this behavior outside of urban areas.
Yea it’s not right what they are doing but check social media people are in the street face to face with LEO in many city’s. Las Vegas Los Angeles, being closest to me and not a mention of it anywhere on the news.

People are protesting everywhere, and the unrest from the covid shit is only gonna make this situation more combustible.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I believe you are right...The timing of all this is terrible....everyone is fed up with the C19 restrictions, unrest ....Going to be a long Night....On the good side..No social distances, .lots of C19 no doubt being easily spread among the rioters...wait a couple of days !

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yea it’s not right what they are doing but check social media people are in the street face to face with LEO in many city’s. Las Vegas Los Angeles, being closest to me and not a mention of it anywhere on the news.

People are protesting everywhere, and the unrest from the covid shit is only gonna make this situation more combustible.

All over the news here.

People should protest. But what they're doing is not protesting.

That Officer is a POS. What he did was completely unnecessary. He'll pay. That's not how a Police Officer is trained, ever. 99.9% of LEOs would have never done that. What shocks me is that none of his fellow Officer's stepped in to remove him from the situation.

Complete bullshit tactics by those MPD Officer's, but how they're reacting in Minneapolis and across the country completely ruins their argument. Rioting only fans the flames and creates more hate.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I believe you are right...The timing of all this is terrible....everyone is fed up with the C19 restrictions, unrest ....Going to be a long Night....On the good side..No social distances, .lots of C19 no doubt being easily spread among the rioters...wait a couple of days !
First full weekend of "summer" after Memorial Day, hot as balls in half the country, and nothing for anybody to do due the lockdown mean nothing for anybody to due...add this situation and it's a perfect storm.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts