Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can plainly see the rear mounts for a jack or jackstands, but where do you lift from the front? I had a tire go down today and the idiots at the tire place ripped part of the rear bellypan away from the body where it attaches by the front of thr rockers

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
On your jackstand you will see a straight indent across the top, and under the car there is a place where that fits right in, if you go under the car you will see it. Hope that helps it kinda hard to explain in words. Ill take some pics if you want..

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On your jackstand you will see a straight indent across the top, and under the car there is a place where that fits right in, if you go under the car you will see it. Hope that helps it kinda hard to explain in words. Ill take some pics if you want..
Up by the front wheels i see a " cutout " in the rockers, but i still dont see a specific place for the front supports....its like i got part of the bellypan covering up where they should go?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Ill run out and try to take a picture for you. Ill brb

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Is this what your talkin about black? Hope this helps, probably not haha but i tried. :beerchug: Sorry for the dirty pics its raining out here

Attachments

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup...thats where the dummy put the jackstand. He did`nt do any body damage thankgod, but he lifted it right inside past the rocker moldings. I`ll just take it to a Mopar dealer pretty soon and have that plastic peice replaced. Thanx for your help

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Yup...thats where the dummy put the jackstand. He did`nt do any body damage thankgod, but he lifted it right inside past the rocker moldings. I`ll just take it to a Mopar dealer pretty soon and have that plastic peice replaced. Thanx for your help
yep :beerchug: I had a mechanic do the same thing to me and I had to go tell him he was wrong, thats why I try to do everything myself cause i just dont trust anyone with my car.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yep :beerchug: I had a mechanic do the same thing to me and I had to go tell him he was wrong, thats why I try to do everything myself cause i just dont trust anyone with my car.
Trust me Irish....if i had a garage with all the proper tools i would do everything myself! I did`nt realize that there are that many DUMB people left in the world or i guess they just dont give a hoot?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Trust me Irish....if i had a garage with all the proper tools i would do everything myself! I did`nt realize that there are that many DUMB people left in the world or i guess they just dont give a hoot?
I hear ya man, I dont have a garage lol. And I know what you mean, its like since its not their car they dont care how they treat it and it infuriates me how dumb they are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts