Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Professional Photo Shoot-tryna make it happen- Now with pics of the Model!

Ok boys and girls, we've all done it, taken our car to an empty parking lot and shot a few pics. What i am trying to organize tho will be a semi professional shoot. I say semi only cause i doubt anyone wants to pay wat it would cost for a REaL PROFESSIONAL shoot. So heres wat im offering:

1.Professional photographer
2.On site car prep (come with car washed and minor prep will be done)
3.Car models, possibly 3 at this point
4.Digital Copy of all pics

I need to see how many ppl will be interested in this. So if you are serious about gettin involved with this please post here. Once i have an idea of how many want to be involved i can give per car cost. I'm trying to keep it reasonable for everyone. I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY MONEY FOR MYSELF. I just think it would be nice to do this and afterwards have a group lunch or something.

Date: February 9th, 2008

If you are interested and do infact post here please feel free to give us location ideas.

I think thats all. So lets get this going!

Update on Models. I have had lots of offers from girls i know to do the modeling. So now decisions decisions. I will update as soon as i make arrangements with the girls. But trust me they are all gorgeous.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Come on someone has to be interested in this. Most likely the photographer is going to be Allen Chu, he has done work for Rockstar Energy Drink and later this year will be doing work for Maxim. So he's not an amateur.

The price is going to be very reasonable and he will provide us with a cd copy of all photos taken on the spot.

So come on guys lemme know if ur interested.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm interested,
there are some good places for pics here in Long beach down by the ocean around Shoreline village, the Pike and the Queen Mary, there's a park there where they took pictures of a Chip Foose Cadilac, it makes a nice background.
you can see the pics on the Chip Foose website, chipfoose.com
I think it would be a great place.

Attachments

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Agreed! It is a great place for a shoot. I was actually down there last night scoping that out. The hard part is going to be gettin permission from the city.

Also would ppl rather do this during the day, early evening or night? I'm still trying to work out the details. So feel free to make suggestions.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
this sounds like fun and umm..she is hot! :) let me know the amount....I will be in touch soon Rick. Did ya do the side moldin mod yet bro??

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha did it as soon as i got home lol told ya i would. i also did the blinker mods and next week it goes into the audio shop for double din nav,subs speakers amps etc..... then to the body shop for hood, side skirt(u saw my scrapage) and a kinda custom rear wing. So yea whenever i make it down to JBA for my header install hopefully everything will be done but ill be happy as long as its done before christmas. haha besides i get my $25k settlement check this week!

Oh and i already told PC63 that its looking like $100 a car. And that still puts me in the red and paying for most of it. I don't mind but i want to get at least 5 cars involved in addition to my own. So 6 total.

And Jaye text me again i accidentally erased the text before i saved ur number.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
sounds very nice bro! your car will look sweet!!! i just texted u my number again.... you are a man of your word! :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay so far date is looking to be February 9th. Location is still up in the air. Come on theres gotta be more interest in this? And it really is a fair price.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
we have talked and confirmed, i will be there bro! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
i am interested in the photo shooting and pm me info on where and when its going to take place and the 100 dollars when do u pay
and here is my charger i am going to take

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please read first post for updates on date, and model info.

As of now members who are participating:
1.Slootdude
2.Xrated
3.PC63
4.Top Banana R/T

If interested please post. Deposits will be due by January. Thanks and to Top banana and PC63 we need to arrange a lunch so we can discuss the details.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i might be down. how much would the deposit be?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well cost is $100 per car so deposit will be $50. If interested please shoot me a pm with ur number in it and we can talk.

WE STILL NEED A LOCATION!!! GIVE ME IDEAS

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i am not familiar with the areas up there unfortunately. something with water is always good, especially if there is a nice sunset

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Oh guys, time is running out.

Luckily after posting this i recieved confirmations from PC63 and TopBanana

We need to pick a location and i need you guys to pick the girls you want used.

So lets get this going. Deposits need to be recieved by first week in January and location also chosen.

I have decided to limit this to 4 cars. Here is the list:
1.Slootdude (me)
2.Paul (PC63)
3.Top Banana
4.?

Sorry but considering we are doing a sunset shoot to use natural lighting i must limit this shoot to 4 cars. So all spots have been filled. If all goes well with this tho i'm sure we could arrange another.

and yes Jaye i know you're coming :D you will be part of our group shots!

We will be meeting this Sunday to scout for a location. So far paul and top banana are coming,

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
This is a great idea. My father -In-Law is a professional photographer....I may see if he is interested in doing something like this on the East Coast.

Sorry if this is considered hijacking you guys thread.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here's an updated pic of my car :D Not finished tho! Goes into the body shop in a week for a srt8 hood, respray the front bumper and replace the passenger side rocker panel.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts