Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been waiting on my aefis to come in for a couple months now. This past weekend while at the lx nationals in Ohio a few kind people met up with the owner in arizona and brought all my parts out to me so i did not have to pay 460$ for next day air shipping. I personally thought from seeing the videos of the stage 2 on the charger making 22hp over stock and everything was to good to be true. I made a quite a few passes saturday morning at the Track in ohio which was a very weird track. Had a down hill slope then it went up ill at the end.everyone seemed to be running quite a bit slower than they did at there usual tracks. The first passes i was doing were on a stock daytona intake and i ended up running about a 15.1 at 92 mph with a reaction time of .716 on a .500 tree. my 60 foot on the same run was 2.391 so i was slipping a little bit but not to much. After i installed my aefis stage 1 and removed the big plastic piece to the same side of the radiator i made a bunch of more passes. My best pass bringing me down to a 14.384 with a reaction of .631 and a 60 foot of 2.236 With a total speed at the end of 96.44 mph. that being my best run of the afternoon. I only have added this intake and a exhaust, I'm told if you add some fuel with the predator and tune it to the 93 or 91 octane settings it'll be a whole new car. I was very skeptical of this intake in the begining and while waiting for it and honestly was not expecting it to make the power as listed and show on the site. I can honestly feel a pretty decent difference and can surely hear it. The car in any gear at over 3000 rpm's sounds like there's headers on it now and just sounds like what our v8 hemi's should in my opinion. i will post some pics up in a little while but i just wanted to post up and share my thoughts and feelings on this intake. if you have seen it and are hesitant on buying it due to lack of exposure dont be afraid. there are a few people that have started to receive theres and all say that it is amazing and will leave a smile on your face for sure. i also drove 500 miles home from ohio and going 80mph or above mostly the entire time i was still hitting at least 23mpg. Over all i aam very happy and very pleased with my intake it was well worth the wait.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Yep.....its a slept on Intake for sure because its so new, but im deff stacking my pennies so I can spend $600 on the sealed stage 2 system...........cant wait!

At first I didnt like the looks, and im still not convinced I do, but I dont care and will be running this intake anyways........I had a long talk with a Beta tester who's owned 5 of the most popular intakes on the market, his last being the RDP, and based on his findings im sold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts