Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings

I rented a Charger this morning while my PT Cruiser is at the body shop having the bumper repainted. It was too much for the other lady to look behind her while she was backing up in the parking lot.

Anyhow. The wind shield wipers on the Charger I received will not turn off. The lowest I can get is to the lowest intermittent level. I turned the wiper control counterclockwise, but with no success. Given that I have never driven the car before and that no owners manual was included, I wanted to make sure I was operating it correctly before I take it in for a replacement.

Thanks!

Dan

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Were they constantly on when you picked up the car? I would think that is something you should have caught before driving off the rental lot. you should have theswitch turned all the way forward. Should be able to take it all the way the slowest delay, and then an off position after that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not only did I drive off the lot with this problem, but it was also low on air in the front right tire!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
wHAT TYPE OF ****TY RENTAL PLACE DID YOU GET THAT CAR FROM THAT THEY DON'T INSPECT THIER OWN VEHICLES PRIOR TO GIVING THEM TO CUSTOMERS?

Sorry bout caps lock, type in all caps on documents at work and dind't feel like retyping reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts