Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As most of you know, I have been trying to sell my car for quite some time now. It looks like I am gonna try to find some stock parts to replace performance ones I already placed on...I still have my stock suspension, so there's a big one...anyway, this is what I have available, and would prefer a local pickup in the Colorado Springs area before shipping them, because of the cost to ship such heavy items.

All parts have been on my car for no longer than 7 months.

Eibach Pro lowering kit. (Roughly 2 in" drop) Also includes front and rear sway bars that have not been installed. I paid $1000 for it brand new, asking $650.

Mopar Strut Tower Brace (PN: P5155002 older version, not the new version on MoparSupercenter): Never installed $200.

Mopar LT headers with high flow cats: Paid $1000 for them brand new, I'll sell for $500, and trade for stock manifolds and cats.

SLP Loudmouth I catback: Best offer with trade of stock exhaust??

K&N Typhoon Intake: Best offer with trade of stock box??

Please make offers, I will take best offers on all of them. I am looking to get this car back as close to stock as possible. Again, I am trying to keep this stuff as a local pickup in Colorado Springs area, as it is very expensive to ship most of this stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts