Charger Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And there is the proof of what can be done on the dyno fellas....Car came in on a CMR B&G Tune and 9 degrees of KR... Car left making MORE POWER - MORE TORQUE and 0.5 degrees of KR!!!!

Check out the midrange I highlighted....20hp and 22ft/lbs... you think he is going to notice a difference in ET and in MPH? OH GOD YES!!

Remember... In tune Dyno charts... dont just look at the PEAK power... Look what he/she gains midrange and THROUGHOUT the powerband... This is what we are able to do with CMR....

Note... This graph is not being posted to show MAX Hp and compare to others for Most HP... So dont ask for SAE/STD... This is to show what can be done with TUNING... Run 1 was the customers previous Tune and Run 15 was our Final Tune...

Thanks... Also we have OPEN slots in Englishtown on THURSDAY AND FRIDAY for tuning!! We are traveling to NJ to provide our services closer to customers in that region

James

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I just sent you my tune today to make some modifications. These numbers show me my tune is in good hands.

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Looks to be our HHP Stage 3 5.7L Head & Cam car that came in tonight. Awesome UNCORRECTED numbers from a naturally aspirated 5.7L with some awesome tuning! You've just shown what superb tuning can do on this car which is the most powerful n.a. 5.7L in the country. Great work, James!

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
That dyno is from a 5.7L? What was done to it?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very nice gains....nice numbers too. I bet that fancy AC fan wasn't needed today thats for sure :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
i wonder what they can do to a FRIed Hemi ;)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
they already did about 3 FRI ed cars I do believe Rob has come out on top look for promotions other posts. HHP is on Top
HHP cars are dynoing good... However FRI cams are aimed towards Midrange TQ and Power.... Until Rob Torred 1179 can get his shifting problems fixed, I think FRI ended the year with all the track times.... Hemi31, HemiC etc...

We have done alot of FRI and HHP cars and 1 PPP car to my knowledge... We are seeing gains on all the cars!!!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
gonna have to get an email tune from PMT when I get the cam and headers installed....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts