Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the print out the service tech gave me for Breaks today , hope info is usefull.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry a lil hard to see...

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I just find it funny you misspelled brakes in the title AND the post, yet its in the report about 100 times.... :lol:

Brake noises are normal. I find it kinda funny how many people complain about them, take it in and the tech tells them its normal, only for them to come on the forum and rant how the tech tried to screw them and just didn't want to do the work.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just find it funny you misspelled brakes in the title AND the post, yet its in the report about 100 times.... :lol:

Brake noises are normal. I find it kinda funny how many people complain about them, take it in and the tech tells them its normal, only for them to come on the forum and rant how the tech tried to screw them and just didn't want to do the work.

LOL yea....... I was not looking when I was typing , watching the playoffs and doing a bunch of stuff at the same time . thanks for the mistake though :lol: LMAO people on here I am not saying anymore get the pic ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.