Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i scuffed my front bumper on the underside and left side a while ago and i could deal with the sight of it everyday without cringing too much,

but today some truck in front of me had a hard hat fly out of its bed and i had nowhere to go but hope it fit under my car as it was sliding across the ground in front of me like a hockey puck when i was doin 70 on the freeway.

i was in the middle lane and had cars on both sides of me with about .5 seconds to react. frankly i dono how it didnt stay airborn and nail my windshield.

but it broke my front bumper kind of where the lower air dam is with the 2 bars that go vertically across. it just broke 1 bar right up under my liscense plate i dont even think you can see it without getting low down, but its gonna drive me nuts.

anyone replaced their bumper? how much at a dealership for one color matched? how much for the srt bumper? i may just upgrade to a more aggressive look while im at it :) (and im badged r/t in the front so its not posing!)

thanks

·
Registered
486 Posts
I hit a deer a few weeks ago..and the whole front which is plastic including bumber is $3500 Canadian to replace.. Must be pretty close to that for you guys too.. think the dollar closed out around 98 cents the other day.. :knockout:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im seing them for 1000 bucks on mopar supercenter. i dont think thats painted.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Front bumper cover alone is $297.66 for non-SRT8 here. SRT8 = $927.42 here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.