Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping to pick up a charger (SE) in the upcoming months and wanted to know if any of you guys have been able to get your chargers for under msrp or close to invoice?

I'm thinking I may be able to pickup a SE for closer to invoice than say an R/T due to the lack-o-hemi factor. I wanted to get a feel of the market to determine if I can get my car for close to invoice price (say invoice +$750). Any feedback you guys espcially the se and sxt guys can give me would be most appreciated.

The ATLien

·
Registered
64 Posts
i paid 21995 thats 1000 below invoice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mudog said:
i paid 21995 thats 1000 below invoice
Was that with the power drivers seat option? Even without thats an excellent price. If I can get one at that price I'll be happy.

I went to one dealer in the Metro area and they had an SE with some cheap *and ugly* pinstripes added, and a supposed "interior protection package" for only a $1995 premium :whistle: .

The sales guy said somthing about it being a "custom" package they do and it being a great deal especially considering how much pinstriping would cost. About this time I lost it and actually laughed in his face and all the way to my car as I walked away. He seemed a lil ticked about that, I think I let the air out his balloon too fast. I wasn't trying to be a jerk about it, but the fact that he tried to sell $20 autozone pinstriping decals and scotch gaurd for an extra 2K to me with a straight face was just too much not to laugh at :lol: .

Anyway thanks for the feedback if anyone else has more I would like to hear more. I'm trying to decided between the SE and SXT (can't afford the Hemi). Right now I'm having a hard time justifying the extra $3K for the SXT trim options. But I'm still feeling out the market if there is some give in the market then that may change the equations along with my evaluation and possible promotion LOL.

Thanks ahead of time.

The ATLien

1 - 4 of 4 Posts