Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been to a couple of dealer's in georgia looking at a V6 Charger. They say everyone is paying sticker on this car, just wondering if anyone would share want they paid for their SE or SXT Charger. Thanks.

Hopefully it won't be long.....today I finally got to test drive it and i love it :rockon: .....they just could not put the car in my price range. :sad:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, most of the dealers here in UT were wanting full MSRP also. But I did work it out to get mine for around $500 under invoice. It is a silver steel metallic SE. Then I went on ebay and bought some R/T wheels and tires for it. I'll probably get some leather installed next. That way I figure I saved a bunch from getting an SXT with all of the other options they load them up with.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spidey said:
Yeah, most of the dealers here in UT were wanting full MSRP also. But I did work it out to get mine for around $500 under invoice. It is a silver steel metallic SE. Then I went on ebay and bought some R/T wheels and tires for it. I'll probably get some leather installed next. That way I figure I saved a bunch from getting an SXT with all of the other options they load them up with.

What is the invoice on the SE??

·
Registered
85 Posts
i paid msrp on mine was 22,900 my dealer is also not getting anymore of my money for anything displeased with riverhead dodge .. just a note to se owners you need to get foglights enabled if you install the kit yourself. starscan is the only option here. my dealer wont even do it as a loyality favor. ive bought 3 vehicles from them . you would think they could just reprogram its only like 5 buttons on the tool to do it , but they want to charge me as if it was a complete install : 1 hr @ $85 . i may end up paying to get it done but not from riverhead dodge. also their detail dept is the worst car was dirty , windshield was scratched ; they replaced it . car was badged as sxt they removed it but you can see swirl marks in the paint now. other then the ****ty dealer the car is a great ride and i would reccomend the car to anyone just not the dealer.

·
Registered
832 Posts
The dealer by cumberland mall has them for 23(i went yesterday)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen a local dealership advertising $99 over invoice and if you search these forums you'll find some other dealers posting similar pricing. Definitely work from invoice up and not MSRP down when negotiating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered an SXT with the R/T wheels and 6 Disc CD for $23,100 w/$500 rebate. It should be here by the first week in October. Hopefully, the rebate will still be in effect. The sticker on that car would be $26,720.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hmmmm, I got my Charger SXT for $28,500. It has the R/T wheels, leather seats, Uconnect, 6 cd changer with mp3 compatability, and Sun Roof, smokers package... Hmmm, its the same as the very basic R/T but with the sun roof.

Oh, also, careful... if you bought your car through financing, I almost guaranteed you guys got ripped off and you paid more than what you think you did. If you guys settled at a certain price and then negotiated on monthly payments, I feel bad for you guys... I know why I am saying it, and thankfully I know the dealers tricks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Got my Daytona Charger R/T for 500.00 over invoice. Added the works to the car. I will be at $36,000 for the finished product including tax and gas guzzlers tax. Special ordered look forward to receiving it.
Charles Brown

·
Registered
44 Posts
Charles Brown said:
Got my Daytona Charger R/T for 500.00 over invoice. Added the works to the car. I will be at $36,000 for the finished product including tax and gas guzzlers tax. Special ordered look forward to receiving it.
Charles Brown
If the dealer is charging you a gas guzzlers tax on your Daytona, it is time to change dealers as there is no gas guzzlers tax on the Daytona.

·
Registered
375 Posts
noleman said:
What is the invoice on the SE??

Invoice for the Se is $20,758. I will be getting mine for $20550 less any rebate available. I talked to my dealer and they will honor my Supplier Discount Baby Yeah!! :rockon:

·
Registered
211 Posts
what are you guys paying per month? For how long? And how much you guys financed?

Curious... just wanna know how many fell for their monthly payment trick.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and interested in getting a base Charger SE. A local dealer has the color I want and they say they can sell the car for $300 over invoice. This dealer has the only black SE in town. I asked for $100 over invoice but they declined. What do you guys think of this price??

·
Registered
106 Posts
99collector said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum and interested in getting a base Charger SE. A local dealer has the color I want and they say they can sell the car for $300 over invoice. This dealer has the only black SE in town. I asked for $100 over invoice but they declined. What do you guys think of this price??
When negotiating 20k+ I wouldn't worry about 200 bucks. I'm suprised they even argued about it if you were going to buy.

·
Registered
375 Posts
What are the incentives if there are any?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts