Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you guys think that getting my spoiler installed and painting my calipers is worth $125.00...?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Would be to me because I would wreck my trunk trying to do that myself. Having said that I don't know what it should cost you but that stuff is usually regional in how much a shop charges.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
i say paint your own calipers and a spoiler install is easier than painting the calipers.. most spoilers will come with a scmatic so you know where to tap the holes at.. and if not, just place it up on the trunk lid and mark the spots when its centered... both are a cake walk, but hey its your money afterall

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
$30? Yeah you're getting taken for a ride then.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
do you guys think that getting my spoiler installed and painting my calipers is worth $125.00...?
What you gotta ask yourself is "would I be willing to paint someone else's calipers and install a spoiler for $125.00"

If you would, then do it yourself. If you wouldn't do it for that price, then it's a deal.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
No, I was perfectly willing to pay it. $30 bucks and it's done, no hassle. I don't mind paying for convenience at all.
he was referring to the OP.....

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
yep $125 is worth paint and install. you can do the calipers but most of my time with those was getting them damn 22's off.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
if you had used a proper floor jack then the rims are not a big deal... if you were using that crap in the trunk, then i can understand the struggle...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts