Charger Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
During our drought (which places this around 2012) I purchased a CleanForce 1400 psi electric power wash at Lowes or Home Depot, and its worked just fine. The wand has plastic molded around it and the tip which is important to me. I dont want any metal on the wand or tip exposed. The tip on the 1400 is adjustable to allow a sudsy soap from the soap reservoir, or a nice spray. Its not too powerful to cut into tires or damage paint unless it is adjusted to a tight spray. And if the wand or tip touches the vehicle while cleaning out the wheel wells it wont damage the paint.

When turned on, the pump cycles up and down until the handle on the wand is depressed. The cycling is very annoying. But once the water is flowing, the pump stops cycling up and down and does a good job. Its a little bit of a pain having to plug it into an outlet and run a hose from the mixing valve in the garage to the power washer. And it has the old fashion threaded pressure hose instead of quick disconnects (yuk) but they never pop off either. After reading about this Adams 2.0 I'm hoping mine craps out soon so I can buy a new and improved pressure washer.

Mantis, thanks for posting about it.

Reactions: Mantis
Reached out to Adams and they do not sell just the hose. Da faq?!

• Wow
Reactions: Mantis
What about the undercarriage. Anyone clean that.
I use this attachment that I got from MTM:

Thanks for sharing the info, guys. Actually, I may be really lucky to have a friend who works at https://sparklewash.com/york/ cause he knows a lot about pressure washing. And, you know, I still wonder how he stays so patient when I go on asking him many questions about pressure washing. Cause, you know, this topic is really important for me, cause I have to wash my house and my truck from time to time. So, now I’m glad I know a lot to do it myself. But I still ask my friend to make it for me. Anyway, guys, kee- the topic updated.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.