Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never thought that I'd be able to say this but DiabloSport is in the process of packaging and shipping their Hemi programmers to vendors today! I couldn't get any exact numbers but they expect to have all backorders to be taken care of by next week. Their website also shows the programmers are available. Finally! :)

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
You actually get your tracking number?

·
Registered
151 Posts
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Man, it would be great to get mine before Oct 6th...have a double header Mopar Challenge (1/4 mile drag racing) that day. Fingers crossed...but I know my order was one of the most recent pre-orders to Tbyrne.
:headbang:

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Its been a long month, or does it just seem like that.
no. its been very long. especially considering ive been waiting on jba to make and send my cats that theyve been out of stock on too.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Diablos website is now updated saying they are available and I was reading the details on the Predator which state "shift firmness" is N/A on the SRT's, that bums me out. Anyone know why that is?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Diablos website is now updated saying they are available and I was reading the details on the Predator which state "shift firmness" is N/A on the SRT's, that bums me out. Anyone know why that is?
According to what Diablo said with the settings now you feel like you're getting kicked in the back if they went more aggressive on the SRT you would have felt like getting shot in the back.

·
Registered
898 Posts
what really bothers me is that you cant disable mds until they release a future update, hope there is not a lot of promised stuff missing... :confused:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Logistics.... I assume Diablo has to pack and crate in bulk to their vendors, likely oodles of shops all over the country. They will probably ship via truck, so allow a couple of days in transit. Then the shops have to receive, uncrate, repackage and label and ship to their customers. The lucky few who bought early could see them late next week or early the following week. Later orders....who can guess. Not trying to bum anyone out but I am about #110 in the GB I was involved in, I expect I am a couple of weeks out. I am taking this realistic view so that I don't end up pacing every night in front of the house. If it comes early...WooHoo! Now, if Diablo drop ships direct to customers, that will shave a whole bunch of time off of the clock and all in the world will be good.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Glad I didn't fork out the dough months ago. Maybe we will FINALLY find out if Predator is a myth or not. Look forward to hearing POSITIVE results from you guys. Good luck, we're all countin on ya!!!

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Logistics.... I assume Diablo has to pack and crate in bulk to their vendors, likely oodles of shops all over the country. They will probably ship via truck, so allow a couple of days in transit. Then the shops have to receive, uncrate, repackage and label and ship to their customers. The lucky few who bought early could see them late next week or early the following week. Later orders....who can guess. Not trying to bum anyone out but I am about #110 in the GB I was involved in, I expect I am a couple of weeks out. I am taking this realistic view so that I don't end up pacing every night in front of the house. If it comes early...WooHoo! Now, if Diablo drop ships direct to customers, that will shave a whole bunch of time off of the clock and all in the world will be good.

Thank you! You summed that up very well! :) I've been told that they can produce about 300 units per day when they are going full steam so that should take care of all of the backorders sometime next week. We're hoping to have all of our orders shipped by the end of next week but that will also depend on how many come in and when. There was 40 programmers that shipped last week. Don't know what vendors received those.

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
blah blah blah we need results...asap...before we start a riot...:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Like I said on LX forums, expect them after columbus day if yours shows up b4 then great but don't expect them earlier or you will just piss yourself off

1 - 20 of 38 Posts