Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a search but cant find what I'm searching for...

Is anyone running the Predator and the Jet Chip Stage II at the same time? Or are you, or should you "pull" the" Jet Chip out before programming?

Thanks for info in advance...

Rich

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I think you want to pull the chip out before going forward, as the Predator programming is based off a stock PCM.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
yup, pull the chip rich. Just sold mine to a forum member in canada.

·
Registered
225 Posts
On the same note, did anyone have the GSM ESP/Fan mod prior to getting the Predator?
Looks like the diablo will replace it nicely, just wanna make sure before I remove the GSM.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
McCharger:)

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK... after reading all the positive posts on this tuner I'm in for one. Now all I have to do is see if there is enough cash in my piggy bank to get one ASAP. Will pull the Jet out as you guys say. Thanks again for the advice.

Rich

·
Registered
928 Posts
no the diablo will not substitute for the gsm esp fan mod, unless you drive around with your predator plugged in all the time while updating settings.

the fan mod is for the track so you can sit there with your car "off" and cool down. unless you want to re set your fans all the time with the diablo. also I dont think the diablo esp is 100% off like the switch is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts