Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The end of the month is rapidly approaching, and was wondering if there were any updates on the Predator release? I am in on the HHP GB, but I have not seen new posts other than stating they are "still shooting for the end of August"....

I would think by now that Diablo would know if they are going to be ready to ship in the next week....

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Last I heard, they are still shooting for the end of the month, and there is a possibility that it might be released with the tranny updates.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK..great. Thanks for posting the update link from Josh at HHP...I looked before I placed my post, but did not see Josh's. Time is getting near...:smile:

·
Registered
60 Posts
WHOOP WHOOP!!!! It's better than Christmas!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Is there any vendor that is showing an actual price on these without a call us for secret price issue?

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Is there any vendor that is showing an actual price on these without a call us for secret price issue?

Regular retail is $419.99. We advertise that on our site. If you want a lower price you have to give us a call or shoot an e-mail over to [email protected] to receive a quote. We have all of the "Group Purchase" prices that other vendors have. Our Introductory Price (no GP required) ends up being the lowest of the group so it's worth checking into :)

They are still trying for a release next week.

Tom

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR WEEKLY SPECIALS! INSTALLATION SPECIALS AVAILABLE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts