Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here's what I'm thinking...

The Diablo Predator tuner is now shipping for the Hemi crowd. It seems to have all the wonderful transmission tuning parameters that I've been desparately craving (ie. kickdown settings, upshift RPM settings, etc).

And as we all know all of our 3.5 Chargers share the same NAG1 transmission as is found in the V8s...

so...

Can I use the Predator on my V6 just to tune the NAG1 (for now) ?

I'd buy one just for the that.. especially if I could then flash the unit to work with my 3.5 as soon as Diablo gets the programming done.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
OK here's what I'm thinking...

The Diablo Predator tuner is now shipping for the Hemi crowd. It seems to have all the wonderful transmission tuning parameters that I've been desparately craving (ie. kickdown settings, upshift RPM settings, etc).

And as we all know all of our 3.5 Chargers share the same NAG1 transmission as is found in the V8s...

so...

Can I use the Predator on my V6 just to tune the NAG1 (for now) ?

I'd buy one just for the that.. especially if I could then flash the unit to work with my 3.5 as soon as Diablo gets the programming done.
I think if you plugged the hemi diablo up to a v6 lx, I would think it would give you a compatibility error. If you can find someone with a hemi near you that has a diablo, you could always give it a try.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
The tuner checks your vin and if it doesn't have the right numbers for the V8, it will not work..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts