Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to Buy the Predator Hooray...

Anything I need to know before getting it? Any Information on the system or helpful hints are greatly appreciated...

Also How Do U like your Predator? Am I just Hyping myself up?

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
i've hardly seen anyone say it didnt blow their mind.

It's simple once you plug it in, you'll get to choose from premade tunes depending on what octane fuel you use and if you do or dont have a CAI. You can also do a few little custom changes like WOT fuel output, speed/rev limiter, shift points, etc.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You :)

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Don't forget to buy the power cord and cable when you order the predator...
YES, the cords are expensive to replace too so keep good track of them.

I lost mine once but any "USB to 9 pin serial" cord to your computer and a "3.5mm tip 12v DC power supply" will work, but for me it ended up being like $60 of cord :slap:

·
Registered
707 Posts
it is worth every penny, it has been my best mod so far. I really was skeptical at first about how everybody was saying how the diablo wakes these hemi monsters up. Boy was i wrong and they were rite, matter of fact my car drives even better since i added a mopar tcm, ported tb and a exhaust to go along with the diablo

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
The Predator is worth every penney...I dropped half a second off my 1/4 mile times with just a canned tune and 3 minor mods....

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What If I Change my Oil Between 91 and 93? Not every gas station has 93 around here...
Will that mess with the performance?

Also How much HP am I looking to get? I already have a Magnaflow Exhaust and Mopar Cold Air Intake...

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
What If I Change my Oil Between 91 and 93? Not every gas station has 93 around here...
Will that mess with the performance?

Also How much HP am I looking to get? I already have a Magnaflow Exhaust and Mopar Cold Air Intake...
i honestly dont know about the octane changes, some people even say they run better with a 91oct tune using 93.

As for HP gains, i've seen dynos of the predator adding 15 to the wheels (with a custom tune that is) but on some its as little as 5, so id say AT LEAST 5+ with just a canned tune

1 - 10 of 10 Posts