Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received there predator tuner and if so how do you like it because I just placed an order for mine.
thanks,
spittle

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
No one has theirs yet. Places selling them just recieved 1 or 2 to test.......

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Acutally I think there is a few guys over at lxforums that already have theirs.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Acutally I think there is a few guys over at lxforums that already have theirs.

There are a few guys there that have them. The guys who have them already are the beta testers for Diablo. They got free units for their time and letting Diablo borrow their cars.

The guys who have actually talked about it said they love it. One of the testers who has the final release one just went to the track this weekend and showed a .2 improvement on his 1/4 versus his superchips not his stock tuning.

·
Registered
928 Posts
wow nice!!!

·
Vendor
790 Posts
We've have one since Monday and have been testing it as much as possible. We've found a few things that needed some "fine tuning" so far and they completed the update yesterday and have been retuning all 700 tuners that were produced so that you guys get the most up-to-date tunes right off the bat. Shipping may take place as early as tomorrow we're hoping, but it may be Monday or so, too. We've been posting around that if anyone is in our area, you're more than welcome to stop in and throw it on your car to try out. And a good number of people have with pretty much nothing but positive feedback off of the cars without B&G tuning.

Joshua, HHP

·
Vendor
790 Posts
The Predators should start shipping from HHP on Monday. We are told that we will receive the first batch that's ready in tomorrow and more will follow within days. Some of you guys will then start receiving your Predators as early as Tuesday.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Josh - you going to Cecil this wednesday. I'm going with or without my Diablo. Evening temps are getting nicer and nicer for quick runs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts