Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im finally going to order a predator and afe 2 package from Marylandspeed just 1 question. Do they give you everything u need to just bolt on the intake and plug in the predator and everything is a go??? because i see a scroll bar below the price next to interface kit. it says marylandspeed usb interface kit $29.95 or predator interface kit $40.12. Do i need either of those 2 things???? Thanks guys

·
Registered
539 Posts
you do need an interface kit so you can hook up the predator to the computer to install updates. sometimes you need an update the first time you try to instal a tune. you can buy the generic brand for $30 or the Diablo brand for $40. they give you the option for no kit in case you want to pick one up from a radio shack or something. it's a great idea to get one and i'm sure everyone here would recommend it.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
The first time I tried to install a tune it told me to update it and I didnt have the interface kit and so i had to go buy one.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
You need the interface kit. Ours is basically the same as the Diablo one..we just have to provide the warranty support if the cable does not work....instead of Diablo.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks every 1. u know about how long it takes to recieve it?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o and which filter do u guys reccomend the pro dry s filter or the oiled filter?

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
If your items are in stock (which I'm sure they are) you should receive them quickly. I was very satisfied with my MarylandSpeed experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts