Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5.7 - CAI

I know there are a couple thousand Predator threads floating around but I did a quick search and couldn't find a definitive answer, so please don't hate.

I just installed the 91 OCT CAI tune. The engine now revs down extremely slowly - in park and while driving. Is this normal?

Also, are there any settings that are good to change on the canned 91 OCT CAI tune? I've only raised the speed limiter and disabled MDS.

Thanks all :bigthumb:

·
Registered
539 Posts
do you have the a/c on? if so, then its normal. try it with the a/c off. you can always adjust the parameters by +/- 400 rpm. check out the idle menu. edit: forgot to answer your other question about changing any other setting. raise the shift firmness (not shift points). see how you like it. btw, what rev# are you running?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Mine does the samething, even when downshifting.... and I have been running it since the predator was released, I was on the original waiting list and through all the new revisions I have had this issue. I think there is a fix but I have never looked into it

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
If you feel some weak spots at WOT with the 91 tune, you may want to add fuel.......I datalogged and added 3% fuel on the canned 91tune across the board and now the car pulls hard at WOT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts