Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone at DiabloSport said they were able to ship about 40 programmers out to vendors on Friday and 100 more should be going out this week so it looks like they are finally making their way onto the market!

Our introductory package price will be wrapping up the end of this month. Please call or e-mail for pricing!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
There is a huge Q&A thread about these programmers on lxforums. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that have the B&G. If your B&G isnt the most current PCM version, the Diablo will overwrite it. They are working on a solution but the diablo requires your car have the most current PCM software and will ask you to update it via the handheld. If you have a B&G and you are asked to update, say no unless you want to lose you $400 investment :)

Sorry to hijack your thread TByrne, just wanted to give the local yocals a heads up.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good info! I heard about that this afternoon. Also, we received alot of calls from people asking if we knew when we'd be receiving programmers. It looks like there will be a shipment heading our way by the end of the week! :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Dammit, I wish I hadn't jumped on a different GB a few weeks ago. Whenever I can, I buy from you guys. I'm a Camaro guy too so I try to stay loyal to good companies and great service :) My hotchkis swaybars are on their way, can't wait to install them. No other point to my thread besides just saying "good job and thank you" :)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Well, we're seing them starting to ship from some of the other supporting vendors! Woohoo good news for Diablo purchasers! Any word on ours in this group buy? I didnt start gettin antsy til I saw people saying theirs were comin the next day or what not. lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
Whats the status.
Some people got them today with the rest coming in in the next day or two.

What is the status for us?
Update and a estimate delivery date would be great.
Thanks,
Chris.

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our price was much less than other vendors so we didn't overnight them from DiabloSport. There are programmers in transit so we should be seeing them in the next few days! :) Everything will be going out in the order that the orders came into us.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Fair enough. I procrastinated, and I dont mind waiting an extra week or so for the $100 savings.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
ok, I cant find the thread I originally asked this on. I ordered mine from ya about 3 weeks ago. My Amex still hasnt been charged, and on the thread when I asked, you said all cards were charged on Monday, so....am I gettin one for free? :) Or is there a "No Predator for JU!" conspiracy that I dont know about? hehehe

·
Registered
554 Posts
If I ordered one today any idea when i'd see it?

ie: how many orders are ahead of me?

Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good Question, When are we going to get ours? I just ordered Monday??

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are a few hundred orders ahead of you guys but DiabloSport is supposed to have everything taken care of next week.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
talked to a polite young lady this morning and she confirmed that my order is all placed, so I am a happy drooling fool. lol

·
Registered
217 Posts
UPS guy came

I wasn't in the GB but I ordered my Predator Tues night from outside this forum. The UPS guy came today to deliver it but I wasn't home. Will leave note for him to drop off(with my sig). Oughta be a SMOKING Fri night:lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
tbyrne,

What is the latest on devices going out? I was told I was somewhere between 20 and 30 on the list. Wondering how many you got on your first shipment, and what your next projected shipment is looking like.

Thanks,
Griz

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Orders that ship today should cover up until July 29th so most of that month will be covered! :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
And, of course, I didn't get my order in until July 30th. BLEEP BLEEEEEP BLEEP BLEEP! And here I thought I got my order in early.

Griz

1 - 20 of 76 Posts