Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I'd be able to say those words. Hold on... I want to say it again ... we have Hemi Predator programmers in stock! Ah... that feels good! :) After shipping a few hundred backorders we now have programmers in stock and ready for immediate shipment.

You have a few options when you order. They are -

U7135 Hemi Predator Handheld Programmer with ground shipping shipping

or

U7135 Hemi Predator Handheld Programmer with overnight shipping

(Shipping for locations in the 48 states. There is an additional charge for other locations)

And then you can add one of the connection cable packages if you like -

U7777 Serial port connection cable and power supply
U7778 USB port connection cable and power supply

Pricing is lower than we are allowed to advertise so we have to ask that you give us a call at 1-877-482-9763 or e-mail [email protected] to receive a quote.

Have a good day!

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
172 Posts
just ordered mine and what a great price and i'll have it for the weekend :smoke:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Just ordered mine as well.... cant wait! I need to get this baby on the butt dyno right away and expect some big gains! Unfortunately, I have to leave now because I have about 7/8 of a tank of 89 octane fuel to burn off before the Predator gets here! :D Thats the only reason I didnt get it with overnight shipping!

-Pat

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
This Needs To Be Posted Here, I Dont Seem To Find It Anywhere Else......
The Programmer Is Not Working With Export Vehicles So Hold Your Horses If You Have An Export Vehicle Or A Police Package Charger.... No Good... Yet.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Jarpod, what exactly do you mean by "export" vehicles?

Crazylikeacharger... if you went with ground shipping, you'll probably see your unit by the end of the week as well. I ordered an exhaust from Tbyrne that went out on a Monday and showed up by Wednesday, so thats only two days to get an entire catback system. Id like to think that a programmer could make it in that time as well, even if it took an extra day you'd still see it by Friday! You arent any farther than me from them so plan on similar shipping times.

-Pat

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
thanks man i am really hoping to have it for the weekend cause i will finally have time to play

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
EXPORT vehicles include those that are NOT SOLD in the US...
Canada and Mexico are good examples....

·
Registered
102 Posts
is the usb port cable just a regular usb on both ends

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am glad Tybrne is NOW making it clear that the cables and power supply are not included that you will need to get the updates from Diablo.
I still feel like I got a fair price with their CAI/Predator package.
Randy

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The cables and power supply were never included with the Predator. The programmer has always been sold as one part number and then if someone wanted those items they could be ordered seperate. The connection cables/power supply aren't included in the aFe/Predator package for $499.99. That's still an awesome deal through! :)

TBYRNE MOTORSPORTS LLC
ORDER LINE - 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763)
E-MAIL - [email protected]

CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR OUR EVERYDAY LOW PRICE POLICY!

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
no kidding a AFE and Predator, tack on the cable set it wont run you over 550.00 now thats a deal. if i needed the intake i would have went with that deal. so did you guys ship out mine yesterday or today?????

Anthony Harnish

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
is the usb port cable just a regular usb on both ends
No, it's USB on one end, and serial on the other. It comes with a driver to install.
You might get another, generic USB-to-Serial to work, I've heard of others that have done that. But if it were me, I'd just get it all together, so you know it is the correct one. Edit, sorry I mis-read that, you were asking about the USB to USB cable? There isn't one, it's a serial type connection on the Predator itself, so you'd need a cable for that to either serial, or USB on your computer.

I don't know if the serial on the Predator follows any standard serial connection, I suspect it does as these cables are not strictly proprietary.

I hope I didn't confuse the issue any further!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Just got off the phone with tbyrne,

Mine shipped YESTERDAY !!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts