Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dag Nab IT!!!!!

%^[email protected]*&^% overwrote my Dave's special B&G tune....and I followed the instructions precisely....even had my IT Dept Head doing it with me!!!!!

Anyone know a fix, short of pull the PCM and sending it all the way back to Dave?????:( :( :(

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump..................?????

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
call dave at B&G and Mike at Diablo...they'll be your best source. I don't know if you can really overwrite it...my guess is that their is another .drg file....or whatever the saved extension is.

Try the Q&A thread on Lxforums. Mike and Dave are there a bunch in the evenings

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
call dave at B&G and Mike at Diablo...they'll be your best source. I don't know if you can really overwrite it...my guess is that their is another .drg file....or whatever the saved extension is.

Try the Q&A thread on Lxforums. Mike and Dave are there a bunch in the evenings
Gracious amigo !

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
They should be able to send you a tune that you can load from your predator to your B&G, that I how I understood it.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the help guys....

After much review and consideration I have determined that I am an Idiot!!!!!

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
You never overwrote it did you?
Fess up Scott... :)

I saw Dave and Mike both jumped in to help you.....pretty good customer service.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You never overwrote it did you?
Fess up Scott... :)

I saw Dave and Mike both jumped in to help you.....pretty good customer service.
Hey man, all I do is run a Printing Plant for a living..... can't expect too much from a guy like that can U ???:biggrin:

Yup...Dave and Mike were ALL over it. Course I been "braggin" on Dave for a while now and Yesterday just showed that I was right to braggin on him !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts