Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay- Other thread was getting long- just had a quick question for you all.

Just popped a 4.28 with the Predator (2007 Charger SRT8).

I like the boost with the DiabloSport flash (used the highest one), but it has some issues. The initial bump from stop is nice and obvious- it overwhelms the ESP. But, at highway speeds when trying to pass it seems to inhibit the downshift. In other words, the car doesn't downshift as far as it did prior to the flash.

Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Did you reset the adaptive TM? I have not notice any negative changes. Mines still downshifts as prior to the tune.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I have about 400 miles on mine now with the Perf CAI tune. I HAVE noticed the delay in down shift issue but only after a WOT run, then bearing down to cruise speed....the automatic is sluggish, it seems to take a 1/2 minute or a little more to recover...doesn't really bother me......but it was not there with OEM.....anyone else?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi fella's,
I guess I'll use this as my first post. Just sold my SRT10 Ram QC and am looking hard at the SRT8. I've been trying to follow the threads on the Diablo Predator, so please forgive me if I missed it, but where are you guys getting the unit?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi fella's,
I guess I'll use this as my first post. Just sold my SRT10 Ram QC and am looking hard at the SRT8. I've been trying to follow the threads on the Diablo Predator, so please forgive me if I missed it, but where are you guys getting the unit?
I ordered mine today from RPM Outlet, $343.90 out the door, with the PC cable.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine from Josh at HHP.

It is w w w . highhorseperformance . com

·
Banned
206 Posts
The only thing that I've noticed is it's more reluctant to upshift when just cruising around town at part throttle. I find myself constantly saying "ok, it's time to shift now." :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Are you guys using the custom tunes or the pre-programmed tunes?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I used the "Performance CAI" tune and then I modified it slightly. I changed the fan temps, raised the rev limiter, raised the shift points and raised the speed limiter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts