Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a local dealer that has the predator for sale at 379.99 with free shipping if I can get 9 others to but. Do I have any takers he does paypal also.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
I have a local dealer that has the predator for sale at 379.99 with free shipping if I can get 9 others to but. Do I have any takers he does paypal also.
thats 50 bucks more then i paid with the usb caable and power delivered from a vendor here

·
Registered
465 Posts
x3..........

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well were did you guys get it from

·
Registered
370 Posts
Tbyrne one of our supporting vendors :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The local vendors told me 359.99 with free shipping. I guess he order alot of them and have to get rid of them. any takers.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
The local vendors told me 359.99 with free shipping. I guess he order alot of them and have to get rid of them. any takers.
still 30 bucks to high.
see my post at the top.

others said where to get it at the cheaper price as well.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
Tbyrne has them for 329 shipped:smoke:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys I just got a email from tbyrne and he's giving me a hell of a deal. WOW! Also I dont know what I would do without you guys!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.