Kooks Longtube Headers
Bg Stage 2 Flash
Pro Tq Converter
Airhammer
Magnaflow catback
180 Thermostat
No esp mod

457rwhp at 5830rpm/420rwtq

Did I mention that this was also on a Mustang Dyno. According to most tuners, the Mustand dyno numbers are about 10% lower than dynojets. If this holds true, the numbers would look like 502.7rwhp and 462rwtq. Dyno sheets to follow. Stock, this car made 355rwhp. Thats 100+rwhp with the mods listed.

·
Registered
507 Posts
:knockout: Damn. . i would love to see what kinda 1/4 you would run with that beauty.

·
Registered
507 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Wow, that/'s good stuff!

·
Registered
488 Posts
its a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
What would you expect if you dyno tuned that set up as opposed to using the B&G?

This is almost the exact set-up I am interested in except for the 1's and 0's and the convertor.

·
Vendor
790 Posts
Nice, Andy! Glad to see we're getting some competition for our own 6.1L Stage 2's to run against. It was lonely at the top having to take 5.7L's to the track to beat others 6.1L's (not yours but from our conversations you know who I'm referring to, lol).

Nice numbers!
Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Very impressive numbers! You are definitely a top class performer, right up there with Josh's gang. Very impressive

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice, Andy! Glad to see we're getting some competition for our own 6.1L Stage 2's to run against. It was lonely at the top having to take 5.7L's to the track to beat others 6.1L's (not yours but from our conversations you know who I'm referring to, lol).

Nice numbers!
Joshua, HHP
Power would have been higher, but from 5500rpm up, he was out of injector. Now I just need you guys to go run that 426 so we can have some competition there. Nathan ran an 11.8 once, we have now run an 11.6 and 4 11.7's and 1 11.8, all above 118mph. No offense Nathan, Im just picking on you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts