Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally got around to installing the converter this week and the results last night were astounding.

60ft: 1.584
330: 4.606
1/8 et: 7.179
1/8 mph: 95.65
1000: 9.393
1/4 et: 11.280
1/4 mph: 119.12

This is the fastest LX car in the country and we are still NA.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
R/T or SRT? What other mods does it have?

·
Registered
739 Posts
The the the the......60-foot....OMG!!!!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
That 60 is mind blowing. All I can say is WOW.

C.

·
Registered
584 Posts
We finally got around to installing the converter this week and the results last night were astounding.

What are the specifics?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
All I can say is.......

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Gimme a price / parts list, 'cuz that's what I'm going to do to my SRT!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
What are the specifics?

426 stroker motor with their new heads and race warrior cam and bigger injectors. They also have tuned her with the predator. Oh, and now they have their stall converter on. They haven't even used the nitrous yet. Family 4 door sedan in need of a roll cage at the track. That is what I am talking about

C.

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Well done Jeremy!

Makes me wish I took the heads now... (not that I'd be pushing those numbers, of course!). :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just want to know, what did you do to the back end do get those 60ft numbers? Any suspension adjustments? I'm guessing slicks of course, but what specs?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Well done Jeremy!

Makes me wish I took the heads now... (not that I'd be pushing those numbers, of course!). :)
Thank buddy. I thought that was a Lease. lol. I turned it into a record setting 5.7L doing 11's. (sales rep whispers to leasing manager) Uh, sorry sir, but we aren't extending the buyout option, we could make more money selling it now on our showroom floor. LOL.

I just want to know, what did you do to the back end do get those 60ft numbers? Any suspension adjustments? I'm guessing slicks of course, but what specs?
Actually completely stock SRT-8 suspension, all the way around. Tires were Drag Radials. I WISH they made a 17" or 18" slick. Me and every other SRT-8 owner out there.

R/T or SRT? What other mods does it have?
1. PPP Stage 1 Stroker 6.1L shortblock: 426 with 10.3:1 compression
2. PPP Stage 2 Ported Heads
3. PPP Ported Intake (light port work, not polished with thermal intake gaskets)
4. PPP Race Warrior Camshaft
5. PPP Torque Converter
6. DynaTech Long Tube Headers & High Flow CATs
7. Corsa CATBack Exhaust
8. Quaife Limited Slip Differential
9. PPP 1000 HP Halfshafts
10. 17" Drag Radials (only had 3 passes on this new set that night)
11. Diablo Predator with PPP Race Tune

Cost on these PPP / 3rd party items: roughly $17,500 plus shipping, install, and refundable core charges.

That is great it is hard to imagine a 4500 lb 4 dr getting into the 10 sec range I cant wait to get my diablo
Very cool times indeed. You'll love your Diablo.

The the the the......60-foot....OMG!!!!
Insane, but I now convinced it is repeatable under the right weather conditions.

That 60 is mind blowing. All I can say is WOW.

C.
That's about all I could say. :)
What are the specifics?
See above...

That's insane. To think people question if our cars are muscle cars
No longer. I am going to start another thread about this in a few minutes in the performance section of the site. Look for a link in this thread later. Later... ok, here is the thread link: http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=894903#post894903

All I can say is.......

Thanks! It's a team effort.

Gimme a price / parts list, 'cuz that's what I'm going to do to my SRT!
See above. We can go right to the record setting build out, or phase you into it and just get you going on the road to more enjoyable performance. Call us and we can go over what works best for you.

426 stroker motor with their new heads and race warrior cam and bigger injectors. They also have tuned her with the predator. Oh, and now they have their stall converter on. They haven't even used the nitrous yet. Family 4 door sedan in need of a roll cage at the track. That is what I am talking about

C.
Roll Cage... :cry:

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

......fastest LX car ( Non-stock, heavily modified, re - engined...)

As much as I applaud and support you're efforts..... you're running neither a 6.1 or 5.7 platform, and considering that your mods are restricted cost wise, to maybe the top 1% of LX platform owners in the country, I would think that "Unlimited Class LX" may be a better title.......

Also, as I will soon be claimning absolute bragging rights and title to fastest, baddest 5.7 N/A in N. America, I truly wish to ensure that you guys don't steal all the thunder from us less financed Folks :)

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Scott, you took the words from me. Show me the fastest N/A 6.1 and 5.7. Now, you DO have the fastest n/a 426 LX, and much love for that.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
1 - 20 of 82 Posts