Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I'm being annoying on here, what freaking power steering fluid goes in here?? The manual says, as it does for everything else, "Mopar approved". I noticed it's below the fill line.

I'm seeing the 15+ cars, minus the 6.2L, are fully electric. Then I'm seeing others use two different fluids.

Any help I appreciate. I'm terrible at internetting this week. Can't find answers for any of this.

·
Registered
830 Posts
MS-11655 , part number 68065924AA is for the Electo-hydro systems. I pulled up a 2012 owners manual on line and it lists that spec power steering. I'm confused.

If you go to Rock Auto and pull up 2012 6.4 stuff, it lists Pentosin 1058107 for the power steering fluid but that is also a ATF fluid More confusion.

What where the two fluids you came across in your research?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see any specific fluid, I just saw that it says the electro-hydro systems use two different fluids.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Just read on a chally sit that the 6.4 take ATF+4

·
Registered
2,427 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
My understanding the SRT s did not get the elec-hydro setup, so the CHF11s would not be right fluid.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
@HemiLonestar. I replied back to you PM regarding those fog lights.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help. I'll have to check my manual. Maybe I'm losing my mind, but I swear it read "Mopar approved", but didn't list anything specific.

·
Registered
1 Posts
While I'm being annoying on here, what freaking power steering fluid goes in here?? The manual says, as it does for everything else, "Mopar approved". I noticed it's below the fill line.

I'm seeing the 15+ cars, minus the 6.2L, are fully electric. Then I'm seeing others use two different fluids.

Any help I appreciate. I'm terrible at internetting this week. Can't find answers for any of this. View attachment 291970
looks like ATF to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts