Charger Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on my way home here in Vista,ca...coming down east vista way i change lanes and hear a THUD! im like dayummmm!!! well a few minutes later, my tire sensor light and icon of the car with the tire press. comes on and shows my psi on my front left tire at 20!!! well, get home and it is flat...go to Evans tires here in vista and try to get another falken fk-452 (245/40zr 20 tire.......the guy cannot locate ANY..calls falken and they tell him they are expecting a shipment to hit the docks in POSSIBLY 2 weeks! But he says it may take longer than that....so we find a nice replacement for the time being (kumho ecsta).. I will get the falken tire for free once he gets it in, but have to pay for the kumho( $170, but i got it for $160). He would have let me have it for free but could not since the eta of the falken was over two weeks and cannot resale the kumho as used.....what a week! Is there something that ity can do? I tried to go back today and look for the pothole, but cannot locate it..so will look again after i pick up my car.....GRRRRRR

1 - 1 of 1 Posts