Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last wednesday i took my charger to Potamkin Planet Dodge in Miami because the transmission sleeps occationally and the engine light comes on flashing when it happen. The service rep told me that they do not have enough tranny mechanics and it will take 10 days to get it fixed.Does any body know who should i talk to other than those inept customer service rep at Dodge?.Thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
Come to Maroone Dodge of Pembroke Pines, we'll fix it :)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Come to Maroone Dodge of Pembroke Pines, we'll fix it :)
I was just about to say that, lol! That's where I got my car. Next time I have an issue with my car I'll be taking it there, as Planet Dodge lied to me about the repair of an issue I had with my car.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I was just about to say that, lol! That's where I got my car. Next time I have an issue with my car I'll be taking it there, as Planet Dodge lied to me about the repair of an issue I had with my car.
Not just because I work there...but we have a good service department. And I'm speaking as a former customer prior to being an employee...

but you might find milk and cookie crumb's in your car. but if it's fixed and there's no empty beer cans in the back seat that a plus!!! j/k:lol:
HaHa, I eat my cookies on the test drives with my head out the window...but those damn PPPD officers always tell me to stop...

·
Registered
706 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts