Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can add the OEM style Sirrius radio into the car if no originally equipped?

I do not want the aftermarket receiver screwed to the dash.

Also, any way to get the seat belt chimes to stop? Our business is in a rural area, and we jump in and out of the car for 2-3 minutes moving around the facility - it is pretty annoying having to belt up every time.

·
Registered
630 Posts
TD1932 said:
Also, any way to get the seat belt chimes to stop? Our business is in a rural area, and we jump in and out of the car for 2-3 minutes moving around the facility - it is pretty annoying having to belt up every time.
What? Do my eyes deceive me? You don't want to be belted in while operating a vehicle? How uncivilized can you be? How unsafe you would be? Think of the children who might be hurt if you weren't strapped tightly into the seat at all times.

(Psssst, just buckle the belt and just sit on it!!) :whistle:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
TD1932 said:
Does anyone know if you can add the OEM style Sirrius radio into the car if no originally equipped?

Yes, your dealer can sell you the receiver package (comes w/ antenna),it should be $200 -250.00. They may or may not want to install it. Any pro audio can do it for around $100-150.00. Good luck!!! Mike :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
TD1932 said:

Hey TD, I dont know about the Charger for sure, but in my Dodge truck, the owners manual show a way of shutting off the chimes electronically. You would think they might be set up the same way if they are true cousins :confused:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great info - I'll check into all of the above.

Have a couple hundred miles on the car in just a few days - for all of you waiting, they are worth it.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
check the knowledge base over on lxforums.com.... think that there was something on the seat belt chime there....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts