Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide what kind of rims i want on my charger. and i am having a really hard time deciding, i do not like the websites that show the cars with the rims, it's not realistic enough for me to decide. was hoping that we could get a thread of just pictures of all your chargers with nice rims, and post what kind of rims they are, including size and all that... it would be really helpful to me. i think it would also be nice to see all the variety we have here...

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Not mine, but these are what Im leaning towards.....

MHT LLC

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like more hotrod-style and so I think Deafcharger has the best looking set of wheels here (American Racing Torq Thrust II in 20")

if I end up getting wheels that's what I'm getting

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah i havent seen any black charger with black 20" torq thrust m rims. I am considering these but in some pictures the rims look kinda weird. It's almost like the spokes bubble out too much. (from the top of the rim to the center of the rim) I dont know if that makes any sense but in some pictures i just think it looks kinda wierd. I saw them in 22" but i think those are too big for my tastes. Ill prolly just end up going with the 20"s

·
Registered
522 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
what do you guys think of these wheels? http://www.gsmotorsports.com/Mercha...oduct_Code=INT-WHEEL&Category_Code=HMI-Wheels i've had my eye on a set of 22" black center asanti's for a while, but the $4500 price tag is a little much. the gs mortorsports are $1300 cheaper and have a similar design and weight. do these compete with asanti?
I have the gs motorsports wheels....I love them, taken it to 155mph no shakes at all. weigh only 1 pond more than the stock 20's. the craftsmansip are incredible
side pics

front wheel

rear wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
yeah those look pretty killer on your ride. i think the black centers would go great on my bee. just gota get the cash flow up to par now. i like the black painted window mod you got going too...lol

·
Registered
507 Posts
Here are mine...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Rodie,
Looks good, can you give tire and wheel specs?
Thanks,
Shane

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
I am trying to decide what kind of rims i want on my charger. and i am having a really hard time deciding, i do not like the websites that show the cars with the rims, it's not realistic enough for me to decide. was hoping that we could get a thread of just pictures of all your chargers with nice rims, and post what kind of rims they are, including size and all that... it would be really helpful to me. i think it would also be nice to see all the variety we have here...
how much are you looking to spend...what size...what setup, 4 the same or stag, or dosn't matter...what finish...there's not much availabe for our cars...maybe i can help you out, i've been looking for years....if you havn't seen it yet, here's mine...22X9 all 4, SRT replicas, powder coated flat black w/ 265/35/22 Dunlop Sp Maxxx...next summer or sooner i'm looking to do forged...later - jimmy

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Here's mine...I just had my OEM ones powder coated black.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Status Legends

1 - 20 of 342 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.