Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping those with aftermarket exhausts could post a picture of your rear end so I can see how they look on the car.

I've heard lots of sound clips and I've seen many pictures but I thought it would be cool to have all the different exhaust pictures in one spot to compare them all.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
I'll do pics and sound ;) I love them, gotta show them off when I can!!

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
"Real" men do this, and then don't WHINE about drone! :lol: :) :headbang:

A DUMPED exhaust, Kooks headers, Magnaflow "True-flows" and NO KITTIES makes for a KILLER sound! :)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
"Real" men do this, and then don't WHINE about drone! :lol: :) :headbang:

A DUMPED exhaust, Kooks headers, Magnaflow "True-flows" and NO KITTIES makes for a KILLER sound! :)
you know i thought about doing this but the blank cut outs in the bumper would kill the look of the car so i canned that idea...but im sure it sounds bas azz...

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
get those tips off of there pronto...if you are convinced they are ugly then chit, cut em off immediately.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
get those tips off of there pronto...if you are convinced they are ugly then chit, cut em off immediately.
This pic should give you a better idea of why I think they're so ugly ... they're 4" tips but they're only a few inches long ... they just look weird

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have the Flowmaster catback system and I love the sound at WOT but wish it was louder at idle, but anyway I also noticed that at far away from the side my 4" tips looked funny. I thinnk they should have made the tips come right out of the resonaters without having the flashlight look.
Randy

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.