1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Subscribing....I will be getting those same wheels eventually as well....

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
should be lots of people posting...these are among the most bought wheels for charger owners, maybe not so much in the srt8 section tho.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I am buying those rims soon. Good looking rims alot of people should post because everyone has seems like.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Anyone have the 22" Viper wheels on their Charger? I'm thinking of getting a set of the competition gray, and I just want to see some more pictures. They look pretty cool and still have a factory Dodge look. They come in black and chrome also.
If you like them, go for it! It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.:bigthumb:

Personally, I'm not fond of them. They look a little too much like the Acura Type S wheels or the Infinity G35S wheels. I Prefer the beefy 5 spoke design of the SRT-8 or something similar. I'm old school I guess, like the Craigar SS, Torque Thrust, Aluminum slots or other 5 spoke classics. 5 lugs, 5 spokes. It's just symetry of design to me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The thread is requesting others to post pics of their Charger with the wheels. You don't have to like them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks Money, they look great on your black SRT. Anyone else got some pics?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey Money, do you have the stock suspension still?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
i really love these wheels

·
Registered
80 Posts

These were taken Friday :rolleyes2:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Money, do you have the stock suspension still?
Yep. Thinking about the KW V2's though. I will probably go with them because I like the fact that they are adjustable. If anybody with an SRt has a better idea, please let me know and send pics.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Money,

Do you have the Competition Gray or the Black Viper rims?

Hey litig8r187,

What happened with you SRT? Did they total it or is insurance gonna fix it?

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
If you like them, go for it! It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.:bigthumb:

Personally, I'm not fond of them. They look a little too much like the Acura Type S wheels or the Infinity G35S wheels. I Prefer the beefy 5 spoke design of the SRT-8 or something similar. I'm old school I guess, like the Craigar SS, Torque Thrust, Aluminum slots or other 5 spoke classics. 5 lugs, 5 spokes. It's just symetry of design to me.
I agree with you! i like the old school look, i think i will be getting some black torque thrusts when i get around to doing my wheels.

OP - to each is own. and keep the pics coming, and i wouldn't mind seeing some pics of the black vipers!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I agree with you! i like the old school look, i think i will be getting some black torque thrusts when i get around to doing my wheels.
Black Torque Thrust wheels would look fanstastic on your ride. Perfect compliment to the styling..especially the hood and graphics! Please post pics if you decide to do it! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Money,

Do you have the Competition Gray or the Black Viper rims?

Hey litig8r187,

What happened with you SRT? Did they total it or is insurance gonna fix it?
Daughter drove it into the ass end of a Dodge one ton Friday evening. Still don't know what insurance will do but I'm hoping/betting they fix it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh man that sucks!!! Hopefully you get a good shop to fix it up and make it new again.

If they total it out....you have a buyer for your competition gray rims/tires.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts