Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post a pic of your smoked taillights and what you used...... VHT nightshade, Rock Blockers, smoked LED................

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Rockblockers, and painted myself.
Looks awesome. I like they way your new trunk blackout goes with
the lines of the car instead of falling a little short like the stock one.

·
Registered
334 Posts

Rockblockers, and painted myself.
TBYDaytona40, I love your rear end... :silenced: er, of your Charger that is. Very unique and very well done, gotta love the black and banana!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Here is the back of my Bee. I removed the stock trunk decal cause the emblems were killing me. Havent decided on a custom one yet. Its kinda growing on me without one.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts

Painted and cleared. The tails look completely black if not in the direct sunlight.

·
Registered
907 Posts
nightshades

here is one of mine.
painted it with nightshades.. not as dark as some other peoples, but i'm not trying to get a ticket either...:smoke:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Anyone with a midnight blue? I'd like to see how my car would look with them.

·
Registered
374 Posts
To make the tails that shiny, what kind of clear coat are you useing? Im planning on doing this to mine this weekend. The job that the tint place did with the film I bought on ebay sucks on mine sucks. I know you spray the nightshades on and then wet sand right? Then put on the clear coat? I was just unsure and wanted to see how others have done it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
here is one of mine.
painted it with nightshades.. not as dark as some other peoples, but i'm not trying to get a ticket either...:smoke:

Dude your ride is so bad a$$.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Anyone with a midnight blue? I'd like to see how my car would look with them.
Here are some of mine (20% Rock Blockers). Not the greatest pics, I was actually focusing on the spoiler when I took these.

-Keith

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thanks Bro

I really appreciate the comment.:grin:

I think we all work hard to make our cars look awesome and when someone tells us that it looks good... it makes all the time, money, sweat, blood etc... worth it.:cool:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thats looks sweet. You ever thought of Debadging the trunk?

Ya i have thought of it.... i've got mixed feelings as i'm not sure if i'll like it..

Maybe i'll ask some here to photoshop my car without the badges and see how it looks...

That would probably be the way to go...

Computers aren't they awesome..

Thanks for the compliment !

1 - 20 of 51 Posts