Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interested to see everyones current 0-60 times with their current mods. The fastest I could get currently was a 5.35. I have a 180tsat, borla 125s, afe II. How does this compare to others with similar mods?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I was interested to see everyones current 0-60 times with their current mods. The fastest I could get currently was a 5.35. I have a 180tsat, borla 125s, afe II. How does this compare to others with similar mods?
With full exhaust, intake, SC tune on a 65 degree night timing my self with my SC, I got a best time of 5.42. But with those mods, I mostly got 5.6s and 5.7s.

·
Registered
805 Posts
With only CAI and the 5.7 hemi my best is 5.28

·
Registered
928 Posts
same, with CAI I got 5.24 (once, usually ~5.3-.4), I went out to try and do some new runs with my headers on but there was cops all over =(

apparently something bad happened as shortly after ambulances showed up too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My car has half it's mileage doing 0-60 runs. Not sure how accurate the 0-60 timer is that is built in on the '07's (I have compared it to the G-Tech and the Super Chips time and they are very similar, so let's assume they are accurate).

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Not sure how accurate the 0-60 timer is that is built in on the '07's
I don't know about those built in timers, I have seen some outrageous times posted. I've seen post from people with almost stock SRTs post 3.9 0-60s. You would probably need almost 450-500 RWHP and drag radials to do 0-60 in 3.9 with a 4200 lbs car. And IMO, 5.2 second 0-60 with just intake on a 5.7 L sounds a little outrageous too. I think dodge claims 6.1 seconds and the best I've seen anyone claim for a stock 5.7 L is 5.8 seconds. With an intake you aren't going to take a half a second off your 0-60. If you want to know how fast your car runs, take it to the track.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I did take it to the track, ran 14.2 with having some bad wheel spin and a 2.3X 60' this was with just a CAI, too cold an rainy here now, tracks are closed. I cant wait to see what I get with my new mods and some good gas. our SRT's were running 13.6 and 13.4 that day (might have gotten 1 13.3 cant remember).

these cars have plenty of power, its ALL about the launch.

oh my 5.2 time was on flat ground from a stoplight on a highway, it was 68 degrees, engine was at 178-183 degrees, with premium (92+) octane fuel.

·
Registered
99 Posts
5.94 once
I'll give it a shot again and let U know
T.C

·
Registered
151 Posts
My best was 5.44 bone stock over a month ago. With temps around the low 60's to low 50's my normal on bout 2 level spots on my local county roads is around 5.6 to 5.8.
Randy

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i ran about 5 seconds flat tonight. mods listed below.
this was using a stop watch, but i did it about 15 times tonight on a nice road. with a lotta wheel spin i was scoring around 5.2 to 5.3 consistently. on the few perfect runs i had it was like 4.97-5.09

this is in hot weather.

diablo is greater than jesus

1 - 11 of 11 Posts