Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale: 22" staggered viper wheels

I have a set of competition grey viper wheels for sale. I would prefer not to ship so I'm trying to do this locally. I am located in Jacksonville, FL.

There is about 85% tread left as I only had them for about 10K miles. They are wrapped in Nitto 420's 295/30/22 for the rear and 265/35/22 on the front.

I will include the gorrilla spline lug locks with the wheels. I was trying to get a set tpms so that I wouldn't have to dismount the tire and swap the sensors back on to my factory wheels but they are hard to find. So you will have to use your own tpms.

I am asking $1,600 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Mods are going to shut this one down bro. It's almost like a Feeler thread, it's either for sale or trade....hope you get them sold bro. Good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey man...dumb question but I'm new to the Charger scene and trying to learn as much as possible. Is your car lowered or is that stock height?? I'm looking for some rims and I'm not far from you at all. Not sure if this is the route I want to go, though. Thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man...dumb question but I'm new to the Charger scene and trying to learn as much as possible. Is your car lowered or is that stock height?? I'm looking for some rims and I'm not far from you at all. Not sure if this is the route I want to go, though. Thanks
my car is slightly lower, i installed the SRT suspension which gives the car about an 1" drop.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I know this is an old post but are these still for sale?

·
Registered
38 Posts
im in west palm beach florida, man i love those wheels

1 - 8 of 8 Posts