Charger Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate when valet service or my gf moves my seat when i have it perfect, it usually takes me like 5-10 minutes to get it right again. Is it possible to pull a fuse to disable this??

Possible to remove fuse to disable driver side power seat?

·
Registered
706 Posts
I hate when valet service or my gf moves my seat when i have it perfect, it usually takes me like 5-10 minutes to get it right again. Is it possible to pull a fuse to disable this??

Possible to remove fuse to disable driver side power seat?
Funny you mention this I was wondering about the same thing.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Don't let them drive it :p

Esp a valet!!!

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
check the manual....

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Don't let them drive it :p

Esp a valet!!!
lol x2!!

and yea i know what you mean about trying to get it just right. the seat moves so many different ways i dont even know which way i like it best lol. but yea i'm sure there is somethin you can do. i wouldnt know about it though

·
Registered
584 Posts
There is probably a connector under the seat that you can unplug.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I am a valet and let me tell you, sometimes I HAVE to move the seat. I try to avoid it at all costs, but believe you me, Id rather adjust someone's seat and be able to drive the car semi-comfortably than not and risk bumping into something. I know some people are hawks about the seat and try to to never move it, but being a bigger guy (6'1), sometimes I just cant get into cars that shorter people drive... and I know there have been a few close calls for me maneuvering through a tight lot when I should have just re-adjusted the seat to begin with.

Trust me, the 5-10 minutes it may take you (although I dont see how it could take THAT long?) to re-adjust the seat are much preferred over the possibility of a valet or you gf getting into an accident with your ride. Just my two cents, but do as you please.

If it really concerns you that much, Id see if you can find an add-on switch where you can get the seat position to be saved like some luxury cars have. Then all you gotta do is get in and press a button and the seat goes right to your preferred settings. That would probably be the best way to do things.

-Pat

·
Registered
584 Posts
I would guess that valets avoid moving seats, and then if they have to, it is just forward and back. No up/down, tilt, lumbar, etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts