Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored at work and finally found a car with the proper emblems to make my idea a reality. I took the rear hatch "RANGE ROVER" emblem, painted them black and rearranged it.............I also had to splice some letters together to form the "C" and the "H". I think it turned out pretty decent.

Ohh; don't mind the green tape behind the emblems as I just stuck them on temporary to take the pics.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Looks good. (might wanna check the spacing on that "A" :)

Best use of Range Rover parts I've seen.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good. (might wanna check the spacing on that "A" :)

Best use of Range Rover parts I've seen.

Yeah; I know it's off. I just threw the letters on with a quick "eye ball" job and snapped off a couple pics for your viewing pleasure. They are no longer on my car as I prefer the clean look.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I really like that... well worth the effort!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
That actually looks really nice. I never would have thought of that.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
So UUUMMMMM Mike.......... yea....uh..... Can I have the letters now!!!!:D :D :D Only if you dont like it of course. If goes perfect with my theme.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I still dig the SLOWCAR license plate mod on a 12 second charger the best. But I like those too!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So UUUMMMMM Mike.......... yea....uh..... Can I have the letters now!!!!:D :D :D Only if you dont like it of course. If goes perfect with my theme.

Yeah; you can have them...........I'll bring them to the meet tomorrow night. Don't expect me to install them though. :silenced:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great idea! Where did you get the letters from? I like.

Peace, Nate

Original post says where they're from......................"RANGE ROVER" with a couple custom made letters.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yeah; you can have them...........I'll bring them to the meet tomorrow night. Don't expect me to install them though.
SWEET!!!!! But dont worry I wont ask you to put them on for me, I would rather mess up the spacing myself. LOL

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
how much did you paid for "erasing" the trunk's keyhole ?
looks awesome by the way!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts