Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks this was posted in our Emblem interest thread and we responded.

If we can get at least 20 people interested we can move forward. I will link this over from other boards we are on and see if we can get a name list going. We would be able to offer standards such as our Skull Heads, Skull and Cross Bones, Grim Reapers, R/T, SRT8, Daytona, and we can customize for you. Many will want their art that we already have on file, so you would not be looking at any new setup or extra charges involved.

Much thanks to everyone here again.:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUREVIL
Hey BT is it possible to turn my big slick emblem to a license plate for shows and stuff? IF so how much? Thanks!

Hey guys you know we will never give you a product that is garbage. I just spoke with Neal about this and to give you all the nice finish and have it looking good we would be looking at around $70-80 for that with you art work on it.

Is there enough interest here on this??

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
im in! I just asked heidi for an autobot front emblem... Will this emblem apply in this GB?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Count me in!!!!

Im just worried about the BT licence plate getting scratched from the screw drivers, can you add like a rubber thingy on the 2 holes on the licence plate to prevent that :D?

[email protected]
2-jarpod
3-Nifo
4-
5-
6-

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
I'm in! :rockon:

It would be nice to have it to put on at carshows, or display on dash, or for a custom display in the trunk.

·
Registered
683 Posts
COMMON PEEEEEEEPS!

[email protected]
2-jarpod
3-Nifo
4-turbobuckeye
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Im in :) Yeah

·
Registered
683 Posts
15 to go! woho!

[email protected]
2-jarpod
3-Nifo
4-turbobuckeye
5-Ladybreeanna
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I'm in also!! I want the reaper!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeet!

[email protected]
2-jarpod
3-Nifo
4-turbobuckeye
5-Ladybreeanna
6-GoMan 1315
7-bigjim.srt-8
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
sooooooo if this GB gets done, what would the price be for the hood emblems and I just wanted to know if the "Autobots" emblem is included on this GB?
thanks!
COME ON PEOPLE SIGN IN HERE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sooooooo if this GB gets done, what would the price be for the hood emblems and I just wanted to know if the "Autobots" emblem is included on this GB?
thanks!
COME ON PEOPLE SIGN IN HERE!!!!!

You would be able to get you plate cut anyway you would like. Kind of how we have the group buy going for the fuse box cover right now, any art any finish for $325.

This would basically work the same way. After we can get to 20, I would put a link up on our site for a Group Buy custom tag. You would be able to select from standards such as POW MIA, the 9-11 Memorial Emblem, Grim Reaper variety, Skull & Cross Bones, Mopar M and Mopar, New School Charger R/T, Old School Charger, Old School Charger R/T, Magnum, 300 Hemi C. Or you would send us your custom art and we would do that for you

We would keep the group buy link open for 10-15 days then close it off and begin the run.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I like the 4 horses (the one with the grim reaper on one of the horses) pic! is it possible to do this on the licence plate? I also want my logo engraved (just on the side or sumthn)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Is this all the people we could get??
WOW!Come on there has to be more!

·
Registered
683 Posts
[email protected]
2-jarpod
3-Nifo
4-turbobuckeye