Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone here would have any interest in organizing a meet in NY (Long Island). I would love to see what you all have done with your Chargers. It would be a great time to exchange ideas, stories, etc...

·
Registered
369 Posts
I live in Northern NJ would like to come,but I won't have my car by then :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
id also go to see other chargers

·
Registered
200 Posts
i'd come by, name the time and place.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! I've also talked to some of the peopkle from the 300C forums and they would like to get invovled also.. we can make it a large 300C/Charger/Magnum meet if we'd like..

I dont have any specifics on date/place - I was really just putting the feelers out there to see if there was any interest... I guess there is!

Lets wait a little bit (4-6 weeks) so we can give our "Charger on order" friends a chance to partake!!

·
Banned
3 Posts
Dutch is right we need to get together... Bring you coloring books, and notepads. Ill bring the lemonade. You think you keep me away huh You block my email, but i will attack you in this forum... You are not getting anything from me This is one hotbagofdoughnutz thats going to slap you and your charger in the face...... Peace out Poor ebay shopper.......

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Lol - I thought you had "other things to do" Mr. Professional.

For everyone else's information, I bought performance pedals from this guy on eBay for $10.. I received them with scratches from the screws - so I asked if anything could be done about it. I was not sure if it was just my pedals or what so he writes me back (paraphrased) "Touch them up with model paint or return them and Ill refund you" which was all good.. until the last sentence.. "If you plan on keeping them, to avoid more scratches or blemishes, dont put your feet on them" - I felt it was uncalled for an a bunch of nasty emails transpired.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Thats right KIDS my CHARGER Will <SMACK> DutchMasters in the face, and i don even have one. SO how do you like those apples.... Get back to me if you want to meet at a cool spot. instead of the CHUCKIE CHEESE PARKING LOT>...... Peace out DUTCH BOY oOOOO Sorry thats the paint you have on your car.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
HoTBaGofDouGHNutZ said:
Dutch is right we need to get together... Bring you coloring books, and notepads. Ill bring the lemonade. You think you keep me away huh You block my email, but i will attack you in this forum... You are not getting anything from me This is one hotbagofdoughnutz thats going to slap you and your charger in the face...... Peace out Poor ebay shopper.......

You won't be attacking anyone on my forums. Get it? Take your beef somewhere
else other than here. If I see it again, you'll be banned for good. Consider this
your warning.

·
Registered
6 Posts
whats up guys, i came over here from the 300cforums.com....and a couple of us 300 owners over there are trying to get a NY meet together as well. since theyre not many of us, and theyre not many of you, i say we open this meet to all LX platforms (300s, chargers, magnums). i think the more the merrier, regardless if you care for 300s or magnums (i found a guy in LI that just joined 300 forums with a new SRT8 magnum that im trying to get to come out, i wanna see this car in person). im way upstate in Binghamton (3+ hour drive down to the NYC area, but i dont mind it)
i say that we have a common meeting place outside of the city or LI (less traffic). someone had suggested somewhere in westchester county, but im open to ideas.
tenativly the date is set for sunday september 11th, but that can always change. id like to have a date/location where as many people can make it as possible. i dont think itd be very fun for me to drive over 3 hours to sit in a parking lot with only like 4 other 300s. i say we organize everything and plan this one out so it can be a decent turnout!
PM me on here if you want (although i dont check this forum regularly) so we can try and figure this out. you might be better off dropping me a PM over at the 300cforums.com (same username) or email me at [email protected]

i say you guys designate 1 member on here to take care of coordinating all of you 'charger guys', as i will be the one coordinating all of the '300 guys', that way we can communicate better and try to really get the ball rolling.
i also posted at 300talk.com, and i think someone was gonna post at magnum forums, as well as the LX forums to try and get a buncha us.

please let me know what yall think, so we can try and get this all together!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I like Lennoxs' idea.When do you plan on doing this? According to dcx I should be seeing my R/T the first or second week of september........(I hope). Orange county is kinda in the middle of L.I. and Binghamton isn't it? Might be a good location also.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Well MR. ****** TONK Castrol administrator I NOW slap you with a HoTBagofdoughnutz... YOu kick me from this forum. and all of my virtual friends will come down to your virtual forum and urinate on your virtual rose bushes.... not only that i just used the white powdered doughnut to slap you. HAHAHAHA PEACE OUT C ME ON MY STREET BIKE.... WHICH WILL KILL ALL DODGES OUT THERE>>>>>>>

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Fello NY/Long Island Charger Owners,
You guys might want to think about bellmore train station on LI for a meet. There are a bunch of classic car guys that meet there every friday night. Just a thought.
Happy Driving,
Heather

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Hotbag banned for a day, til Castrol can decide his fate. Folks, the reported thread thing goes into a mailbox I might let go a few hours between checks, PM me also for faster response:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts