Charger Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
It's going to be at least 2 months before I get my shaker in hand/installed. If I have the extra $ around at that time, I will definitely be getting back in touch with you to try these out.

If it happens that the new style doesn't fit, you don't have any of the old ones left over, do you?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's going to be at least 2 months before I get my shaker in hand/installed. If I have the extra $ around at that time, I will definitely be getting back in touch with you to try these out.

If it happens that the new style doesn't fit, you don't have any of the old ones left over, do you?
I may have my origninal set that I removed from my car laying around somewhere that I can make you a sweet deal on (they're stainless steel).

·
Registered
181 Posts
hi

i'd like to buy some new ones (Polished)

could you set up one on ebay and inform me

thanks

·
Registered
401 Posts
MadC - These babies are [email protected]@ss!! I love 'em. Here's some pics. I left 'em naked for now, I messed up one of the vinyls I got from RiderGraphix so I have to re-order a new set of stickers, or I may just wait until I get my hood painted and have some custom airbrushing done. Decisions, decisions...

Thanks again for the excellent service and quality product!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wow! You really did get them shinier than when they left here! :) That looks clean. I wish I could find where to get those little plastic bolt covers that would cover the mounting bolts nicely.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Any idea if these will fit with the ram air intake box? It looks like they should but hard to tell by looking at pictures. Anybody tried it yet? If so, I would definately be interested in a pair.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Any idea if these will fit with the ram air intake box? It looks like they should but hard to tell by looking at pictures. Anybody tried it yet? If so, I would definately be interested in a pair.
Thanks
Check post #18 here

I think that's the CBD hood intake. Not sure how different it is from the Ramair. If you have pics of the Ramair intake, it might give an idea.

·
Registered
416 Posts
They look very nice.Couple questions.
1. Is the color TorRed
2. Did you get get them painted
3. How do you like them

Thanks.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts