Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The rears should fit.

Amazing that they clear the huge calipers and 14.5" rotors of the Pursuit but won't clear the Brembos.

This guy used I believe a 1-inch spacer in front for his SXT 18's.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Unless you have a high profile tire on those rims you will be dragging your scat's undercarriage like a fat hooker.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Are you talking about OEM police steelies because I'm pretty sure those are 18x7.5 with a 31 mm offset not 16.

I know there are 18x7.5 AWD police steelies too but not sure on the offset of those (would assume they're higher like 50+ since the OEM 19x7.5 are like 55 mm offset.

No OEM 18s will clear the 4 pot Brembos without a serious spacer. Most are 18x7.5 with 24 mm offset. You can buy aftermarket 18x8 wheels that do clear Brembos, a guy at my work has them on his Scat. Like mentioned you'd want a 225/60 or 235/55 tire for those to keep the overall diameter in check.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The Dorman say they are 15.5, and Chrysler makes one that says it will work through 2020 Charger. It is #4895425AE, but I can't find the offset for it.
Summit says they are +25

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
Either way Bob there aren't stock 18 inch wheels that fit over Brembo 4-pot brakes without a bigger than most would be comfortable with spacer.

If you want 18s for winter use go for 18x8 aftermarkets sold on Tire Rack or elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Either way Bob there aren't stock 18 inch wheels that fit over Brembo 4-pot brakes without a bigger than most would be comfortable with spacer.

If you want 18s for winter use go for 18x8 aftermarkets sold on Tire Rack or elsewhere.
That is what I did on my Scat Packs, both my 2015 and 2019. I bought the Sport Edition KV5 wheels from Tire Rack and they have held up very well. I switched to the Blizzak DM-V2 in size 235/60R18. My first set was the WS-80 in the 225/60R18 size. I thought they were too small and it felt like the sidewalls were rolling over all the time. I only got 8,000 miles out of them and they were shot. The DM-V2 felt much better with a stiffer sidewall. Snow and ice traction was just as good, if not better than the WS-80.

When I first put snow tires on the 2015, Tire Rack did not have the winter tire sizes dialed in for the Scat Pack, and they recommended a tire size that was too small. They no longer recommend 225s for the Scat Pack winter tires. They also recommended some steelies but they did NOT fit. In the end they made it right though.

GTO_04

1 - 13 of 13 Posts