Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey do any of you guys know what the difference between the braking systems on the se and police model are.. also do any of you guys know where i can find the part numbers .. i would love to get this breaking system and then get some carbon metalic break pads

·
Registered
1,655 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just got off the phone with the parts department at dodge and the guy told me it would be over well over 3 grand in parts and then he also said it could be done because of the electronics he really didnt get into specifics dammit it all the police addition brakes are nasty i work for my local pd and its like night and day with my se

·
Registered
330 Posts
What about the SRT8 braking system?

·
Registered
206 Posts
just got off the phone with the parts department at dodge and the guy told me it would be over well over 3 grand in parts and then he also said it could be done because of the electronics he really didnt get into specifics dammit it all the police addition brakes are nasty i work for my local pd and its like night and day with my se
It sounds like your SE has the 17" brakes... an upgrade to the 18" (RT) front rotors/calipers should do you well

but of course, I'm no brake guy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.