Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on a "Hall of Fame" tour a few weeks ago.. Basketball Hall of Fame, Baseball Hall of Fame, Soccer Hall of Fame and Dance Hall of Fame (daughter is a dancer).
Spoke to a Cooperstown police officer. He was very nice and apologized for how dirty his Charger was. He loves the car and indicated it gets lots of looks.
Here are some photos, I like the license plate:

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Hm... I'll have to tell my brother, he is actually a manager at the Baseball Hall of Fame. Were you there for induction weekend? He said they had 4 times the normal crowd because Gywnn and Ripken are so popular!

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hm... I'll have to tell my brother, he is actually a manager at the Baseball Hall of Fame. Were you there for induction weekend? He said they had 4 times the normal crowd because Gywnn and Ripken are so popular!
Cool, we were there the week after the induction. Tell your brother it is a great place. We had lots of fun. My 10 year old is a hardcare player. We have been watching the Little League World Series, and it is sometimes more fun watching the kids than the major league players.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Cool, we were there the week after the induction. Tell your brother it is a great place. We had lots of fun. My 10 year old is a hardcare player. We have been watching the Little League World Series, and it is sometimes more fun watching the kids than the major league players.
Hey Bob, got any pics of the little guy with a bat in hand?? I'll make him up some baseball cards of himself in front of his favorite ball park, he can be the envy of his whole team. email me [email protected]

Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts