Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
here is a pic of my car right before i got the windows tinted, this pic was took day one i would go take another pic for you to prove you wrong but my car is on its way to cali for a supercharger

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
how about this when it get to cali I will fly out there and take a pic with the car holding a sign that says this ones for you

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
What is the bolt pattern for the Dodge charger?

·
Registered
315 Posts
technically 5/115, most people use 5/114.3, same difference, we do 8 300's and magnums a week for the dealerships with 5/114.3 without any problems ever

·
Registered
587 Posts
needasrt4, is your car doing the DUB tour or do you just do local shows?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
thanks,

your car is sweet... I guess I can use my 22's from my dodge ram truck

I hope to get the charger next year

good luck on your car

·
Registered
315 Posts
wow, no definately not!!! The Dodge Ram is an entirely different bolt pattern 5/139.7.

Not on Dub tour, just friends with them guys and they asked us to have it in New Orleans for the show, we didn't make the Atlanta Show because the car was gone, hopefully we will make the Charlston Show if we have the car back in time. But have talked to the guys at Dub about them taking it on tour the latter part of the tour.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just got my latest issue of dub the other day. they dont even have any chargers in there yet. what is the hold up??

Oh and i have a problem. I want too many cars!

I have a black escalade ext on 22s

I want a...

CHARGER ON 22S
MAGNUM ON 22S
300 ON 22S
SOME OLD CAR LIKE A 72 IMPALA ON 22S

Why cant i ever be satisfied?

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh and another thing. if you have been to the dubshow, how does Vida Guerra look in person and will she be at all the remaining shows? i may try to get to one. I am in Minneapolis, wish they would come here.
Her ass looks so good on the back page of this months dub, cant wait to get next months issue with her in it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
next dub show i go to i will have here poss on the car for ypu

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
u are going to have her pose on the car? can you have her autograph the pic in dub for me and mail it to me?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
needasrt4 said:
technically 5/115, most people use 5/114.3, same difference, we do 8 300's and magnums a week for the dealerships with 5/114.3 without any problems ever
DO NOT DO THIS,THIS IS UNSAFE AND WILL CAUSE SOMEONE WHEELS TO FALL OFF AND DAMAGE THEIR PRIDE AND JOY!! I can't stress that enough. I worked in the tire industry for many years, GM has the same bolt pattern and when they first came out we did the same thing and had nothing but problems. vibration problems always at high speeds, and several wheel offs. the .7 mm diference will cause the lug nuts to not seat in the wheel pockets, which means you could not torque the wheel to the proper spec. If your shop is doing this you should stop now! the liability is just too great. If you are thinking of purchasing wheels make sure you get the right bolt pattern and offset to avoid huge problems down the road...like DEATH!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Done 400 cars that same way in the last 2yrs and we HAVE NEVER ONCE EVER HAD A PROBLEM, no Vibration complaints and DEFINATELY NOT A SINGLE WHEEL COME OFF!!! With a proper conical seat lugnut, torqued properly there is not any issues.

On the other note, we have a picture of Twista sitting on our shop's 4wheeler with 26" TIS04 from Dub Show in ATL.

·
Registered
32 Posts
These were at CarDomain.com. Told you guys I am here under friendly fire.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 84 Posts