Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere else that the Plum Crazy SRTs didn't come with their numbered plates.

My question is, is there an empty space in your dashboard that is waiting for the plate installation.

I would really like to see a picture of the "voided space" if anybody has the time. However, a discussion would suffice.

Also, how does it look like it will install. A sticker or a bolting device.

Thanks.....I realize you SRT guys/gals are probably busy working/making money to pay for your cars LOL! :grin:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I read somewhere else that the Plum Crazy SRTs didn't come with their numbered plates.

My question is, is there an empty space in your dashboard that is waiting for the plate installation.

I would really like to see a picture of the "voided space" if anybody has the time. However, a discussion would suffice.

Thanks.....I realize you SRT guys/gals are probably busy working/making money to pay for your cars LOL! :grin:
Hey, I will post up some photos tommorow of the numbered plates in the Super Bees and the lack thereof in the SRT8 Plums as I will have access to both at our meet & greet here in Houston. The place the numbered plaques are in the Daytona and the Super Bees is on the pasenger side just below the vent, I think the SRT8 emblem is there now in the standard SRT8's I think they are stuck on not drilled on.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I will post up some photos tommorow of the numbered plates in the Super Bees and the lack thereof in the SRT8 Plums as I will have access to both at our meet & greet here in Houston. The place the numbered plaques are in the Daytona and the Super Bees is on the pasenger side just below the vent, I think the SRT8 emblem is there now in the standard SRT8's I think they are stuck on not drilled on.
Thanks a lot. This is just one of those questions that only a select few can answer. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
does your plum have the srt logo below the vent there or is it blank. My inferno had an SRT badge there and my bee has my numbered plaque

·
Registered
686 Posts
The plums did not get the numbered badge when built because they were sorta last minute build. Dodge will be shipping out the numbered badge to selling dealers of PC STS's for them to install . The badge should look just like the Daytona or Super Bee one .

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
The plums did not get the numbered badge when built because they were sorta last minute build. Dodge will be shipping out the numbered badge to selling dealers of PC STS's for them to install . The badge should look just like the Daytona or Super Bee one .
That's what we are hoping for (praying)

At least we know the vins are sequencial (We know first and last number of the vins for the PC8's). Not nessesarily the build order though.

·
Registered
263 Posts

OK sorry it took so long, but here are some photos of the Super Bee Plaque and the Daytona plaque. The SRT8 Plum Crazy came with a SRT8 Plaque in this location and this is where the new plaque is to go if we ever get one.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK sorry it took so long, but here are some photos of the Super Bee Plaque and the Daytona plaque. The SRT8 Plum Crazy came with a SRT8 Plaque in this location and this is where the new plaque is to go if we ever get one.

Thanks alot...this has just been one of those burning questions. I really appreciate you taking time out to get a shot for me. No PC SRT*s up my way....at least that I know of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts