410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a PC SrT on 290 last Saturday ?

Don't see too many PC SRT's ....

Who Is you?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I havent seen a single PC on the road around here yet, and in a city of 7 or 8 mil now that suprises me :p I wanna see a PC up close really bad because (call me wahtever) purple is my favorite color and id do jsut about anythign for a PC srt, but im afraid it would draw too much unwanted attention from authority figures with a 21 yo behind the wheel.. that and i cant afford one by a long shot.

i do see quite a lot of chargers now tho. largely V6's.

I consistently see a TB(least im almsot sure its not a Bee) driving north on the west side of the belt(around that toll booth right before 290) on my way home from work every day. i try to toss em a wave but i dont think theyve caught it yet.

If you see a silver charger with an r/t badged grill and a not so typical spoiler throw a peace sign or some metal horns at you, thats me ;) so be on the lookout!

·
Registered
263 Posts
It wasn't me. As most of you know my work keeps me here on the weekends, I have not seen another PC SRT8 in town, but I'm sure they must be around, even though there are only 300 of them, there must be a few around here.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I havent seen a single PC on the road around here yet, and in a city of 7 or 8 mil now that suprises me :p I wanna see a PC up close really bad because (call me wahtever) purple is my favorite color and id do jsut about anythign for a PC srt, but im afraid it would draw too much unwanted attention from authority figures with a 21 yo behind the wheel.. that and i cant afford one by a long shot.

i do see quite a lot of chargers now tho. largely V6's.

I consistently see a TB(least im almsot sure its not a Bee) driving north on the west side of the belt(around that toll booth right before 290) on my way home from work every day. i try to toss em a wave but i dont think theyve caught it yet.

If you see a silver charger with an r/t badged grill and a not so typical spoiler throw a peace sign or some metal horns at you, thats me ;) so be on the lookout!
I'll be looking for you ... I'm a black srt8 ... mostly stock but sometimes you will catch me with blackouts on the tail lights... My windows are tinted dark too ... CAn't hardly see out them at night ...

There was a PC Daytona sold at NW Dodge a few months back but this was a SRT for sure... I was running late or I would have tried to catch him ...

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i saw a black srt on 290 JUST after getting onto it from the beltway (westbound) and the windows were tinted pretty dark. i looked over and nodded and the guy pointed forward(i think?) so i floored it and we zoomed like half a mile then he exited.

not you by chance? :p

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i saw a black srt on 290 JUST after getting onto it from the beltway (westbound) and the windows were tinted pretty dark. i looked over and nodded and the guy pointed forward(i think?) so i floored it and we zoomed like half a mile then he exited.

not you by chance? :p
Not me ... Wife had the car coming back from Dallas.. There is one for sale at NW Dodge ... 1500 miles on it...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ill be on the lookout for you guys.
I drive a Black V6

16yr old kid

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should be there if the car is out of the shop

·
Registered
245 Posts
Lots of chargers up in NW houston. I keep seeing a TB daytona and my TR Daytona keep meeting up. There is also a Black SRT that keeps catching the wifes eye. She wants a set of 20's because of it. So if it is you thanks. :)
If you see mine honk. Torred Daytona, dark windows and tinted tails, and big old zoomers sticking out the back.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Probably me ... but not the last two weeks ... I miss my car :(... should have it back on Thursday...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.