Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would share a few pics of the wifey's ride all detailed up!! Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Absolutely beautiful! :grin:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Charger looks great! Looks like a good day for taking pictures.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Looking really good, so shiny!! Glad to see it is the wife's purple car, lol.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Looking really good, so shiny!! Glad to see it is the wife's purple car, lol.
You better not be making fun of purple, buster! LOL That is one beautiful color, I'm telling ya. Dodge should offer more custom colors like this instead of just the stock colors. Nothing wrong with those, but there should be more choice and special ordering offered through the dealer instead of having to pay extra $$$$$$$$$$$ to a custom shop. I know this is a limited edition color, but it should always be available.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
You better not be making fun of purple, buster! LOL That is one beautiful color, I'm telling ya. Dodge should offer more custom colors like this instead of just the stock colors. Nothing wrong with those, but there should be more choice and special ordering offered through the dealer instead of having to pay extra $$$$$$$$$$$ to a custom shop. I know this is a limited edition color, but it should be always available.
I have heard rumors of Panther Pink as well. Not saying purple is bad, not too masculine of a color. I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to drive a pink car but I would laugh at me behind my back, lol.:knockout:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I have heard rumors of Panther Pink as well. Not saying purple is bad, not too masculine of a color. I'm comfortable enough in my masculinity to drive a pink car but I would laugh at me behind my back, lol.:knockout:
LMAO Sorry, I can't even do pink! My daughter would love it, though. I'm more like a guy; I prefer the darker colors. I don't know what you really look like, but I'm betting if you drove a pink car, you wouldn't hear the end of it from the other sailors!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
LMAO Sorry, I can't even do pink! My daughter would love it, though. I'm more like a guy; I prefer the darker colors. I don't know what you really look like, but I'm betting if you drove a pink car, you wouldn't hear the end of it from the other sailors!!!!! LOL
Always the Navy card, well I'm 4'6" and 240 lbs and I have a mullet, I would fit in a pink car just fine, lol.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Always the Navy card, well I'm 4'6" and 240 lbs and I have a mullet, I would fit in a pink car just fine, lol.
If you matched that description, I'd buy the pink Charger for you! LMAO

Yes, always the "military" card. We're a military family, sorry. My sis was a Petty Officer 2nd Class. I was in the Marines, so there, Mr. Pinky!

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Hehe.. pretty purple car... very very purple... :smoke:

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I M O, Plum Crazy Purple isn't feminine at all, it always screamed "muscle", back in the day. The car looks great!
You said it. Purple is still wicked as evidenced by the Charger in Christine. Now that was a muscle car!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think of purple as feminine, it's just another awesome color.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
That sure is a gorgeous car!!! :)
Isn't it though? It's NOT just a "chick" color. Purple/plum is a very sought-after color. A custom job like that would run around $5K; I know because I checked to see how much it would cost to repaint my car, although I was going with a much deeper, dark metallic blue. It still looked purple in the light.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Very nice pics. You can definitely see that the Plum Crazy SRT-8 didn't fall far from the tree. :eek:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Very nice pics. You can definitely see that the Plum Crazy SRT-8 didn't fall far from the tree. :eek:

Very rare and cool car you have there!
I went to dealer for first oil change last week and they had a Plum SRT and a plum Daytona and a Used BEE with 10,000 miles on it. And all are very unique special cars.
Kinda cool to see the Muscle cars of old being recreated in new ways.
Hope Dodge keeps it up!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts